chapter 27

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Rocky came back after making the deal with Inayat Khaleel. Rocky went to Yn's room where she was sitting and looking outside. He walked towards her. Yn turned herself and looked at Rocky. Rocky came and sat on the sofa then. Yn asked,

Yn: "You went somewhere?"

Rocky: "Yes, I went to make a deal with Inayat Khaleel."

Yn: "Oh, so did he accept that deal?"

Yn asked while looking at him. Rocky smirked and said,

Rocky: "Of course."

Yn just chuckled at him. Then Rocky said,

Rocky: "Today we can go to KGF, Yn."

Yn rolled her eyes then she nodded her head has yes . Then Rocky said.

Rocky : Don't worry, darling. Now we can go back to India tomorrow and teach that Adheera a good lesson for setting his foot in my territory.

Yn just nodded her head
_____

The loud whirring of the helicopter was heard in KGF, which meant that the sultan and sultana had returned. Everyone arrived outside the mansion to look at them; some were worried, and some were relieved. Bangpink also came out to see yn . Yn and Rocky came out of helicopter .  Yn smiled at everyone she went inside and hugged bangpink .

Lisa : thank God your alright.

She said with a smile on her face. Yn can understand that bangpink was really worried about her safety.

Yn : don't worry guys I am alright.

Bangpink nodded there head .then Rocky said.

Rocky : ok you guys carry on i have a work I will complete it .

He said while looking at bangpink. Then he looked at yn who was raising eyebrows. Rocky winked at her and went.

Bangpink gave a suspicious look. Renna looked at yn with teasing smile. Then everyone went inside the mansion. Yn was about to go to her then Jimin stopped her .

Jimin : yn what is going on.

He asked Yn, who was giving a confused look.

Yn: What are you talking about?

Taehyung: He was asking what is going on between you and Rocky.

Now Yn understands.

Yn: Nothing.

She said and was about to go, but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook: Yn, we can see everything clearly. So don't you dare to lie.

He said while glaring at Yn. Then RM said.

RM: Yn, tell the truth.

Yn: There's really nothing between us. So don't think something.

Then Lisa said.

Lisa: Yn, do you love Rocky?

Yn's heart started pounding inside her. She didn't know what answer, Bangpink never asked those types of questions.

Then Yn said.

Yn: No, no, don't think something like that.

Then Suga asked.

Suga: Then why did you go with Rocky? Because of him, a dangerous man kidnapped you. His men tried to misbehave with you. If you don't love him, then why did you go with Rocky?