Chapter 20--Sister Xie Chan

CHAPTER 20—Sister Xie Chan

Xie Yu was taken by his manager to another entrance of the apartment complex, and directly entered a room two buildings away from his real apartment through the aircraft connection point that's equipped on the balcony of each apartment unit.

He followed behind Zhou Cheng, restraining his appraising eyes.

This one-bedroom apartment was another real estate purchased privately when the address of his apartment was uncovered by the media after the original body became famous.

In this period of time, he needs to avoid the attention of the media.

So, everyone in his team will fly a different aircraft to land directly at this apartment, and then transfer to his real apartment from the center of the building complex.

Usually, the original body would use a pseudonym to receive courier packages and order takeout, and the address he filled in was also this one-bedroom apartment.

After Xie Yu signs for the receipt, the items would be sent to the storage box outside the apartment by a robot.

And after the original body's light brain confirms the information, he'd come to this suite to take away the items.

This approach, even compared with his peers, was extremely cautious.

Zhou Cheng and the others were also fed up with the media's uninterrupted surveillance, but it was clear that the original paid great attention to privacy.

Only the original himself knew that this apartment stored the information he had collected during his years in the entertainment industry.

Xie Yu looked at the huge safe embedded in the wall of the room, then at the sofa, and looked away thoughtfully.

In his memory, in order to protect the safety of his family and clues he had found, the original basically exhausted all protective measures.

He didn't involve his family in it, so naturally nothing was disclosed to them.

And since the security of his apartment was not extremely secure, and with his team members who could come in and out at will, he did not leave any information in his apartment.

The original body didn't only think up to this extent, but also thought very far ahead.

This small, single room was indeed well hidden, but once it's exposed, it'd be quite eye-catching.

So the original simply sat up a safe to store jewelry, which was given by a sponsor. And then, the most important documents were attached to the safety compartment at the bottom of the sofa.

Xie Yu had been acting all his life, and had also heard countless secrets that were not known to others.

However, the fate of the original body still made him feel very stressed.

He wasn't sure whether he had the confidence to fulfill the wish that the original had been working hard to pursue during his lifetime.

While he was thinking deeply about this, he was also secretly aware of his inner anticipation and excitement.

Perhaps in the future, he will encounter and do many things that he's never done before, and obtain experiences that he's never had before...

"Let's go, your sister is still waiting for you." Seeing that Xie Yu was in a daze, Zhou Cheng quickly reminded him, "It's only a short distance away, don't dawdle."

"No, I was thinking, should I order takeout later? Brother Cheng, do you have any suggestions?" Xie Yu explained himself casually, following Zhou Cheng through the living room and through the gate of the house, and into the passageway inside the building.