Chapter 64--The Show Ends

CHAPTER 64—The Show Ends

In the end, Shen Qi took away all the canvases that Xie Yu had painted, not even letting go of a few obviously ruined first drafts on the ground.

And the "big cat painting" that Xie Yu finally drew at the last moment was so important to Shen Qi that he wasn't even willing to take it down.

He moved all the artwork on the decorative cabinet in the living room away, freed up a large space, and placed the framed painting in the center.

Xie Yu looked at Shen Qi with a smile on his face as he did this and felt extremely warm in his heart.

In fact, he also liked Shen Qi's paintings so much that he just wanted to hide it himself and not let anyone else see it.

But it was obvious that if Shen Qi saw him, it would be difficult for him to take it back to his room.

So, he found a prominent location and imitated Shen Qi's in displaying the painting.

In this way, a large number of decorations were removed from the rustic living room and were replaced with unique paintings that were condensation of their memories here.

The small second floor of the villa provided by the show also gradually became filled with the unique lifestyle and atmosphere of the Cat-fish couple.

During the final recording period of <Thirty Days of Love on Earth>, in addition to Xie Yu and Shen Qi leaving souvenirs in the form of paintings, several other pairs of guests also expressed their feelings for their companions in their own favorite ways.

As a certified wood carver, Meng Yifei carved her favorite cartoon character for her companion Tian Xiaohui.

In return, Tian Xiaohui made full use of her professional qualifications as a confectioner.

After learning about the family situation of Meng Yifei and his three younger brothers, she made several colorful tooth-protecting candies specifically for young children.

Chen Heng and Xu Yi, the two CEOs who were far from having any relationship with food, finally developed their cooking skills through a period of trial and error.

With the spirit of "letting the other person cook for himself, because I will never make the first move", they competed for the title of chef for the first time at the last meal.

They didn't want to argue with each other, so they just cooperated and cooked each other's favorite dishes.

In the end, they made their most sumptuous meal since the beginning of the show.

As a magical duo that had been quarreling, the pair of singers, Chen Rui and Zhou Li, both received tasks to complete that they were unfamiliar with on the show.

Although architects and painters belonged to a different area than their own professions, they still tested one's patience.

So, the two often collaborated with each other in order to complete their tasks.

The "preschool" creation of two laymen actually made the audience feel refreshed.

Plus, after being separated for a long time and then participating in <Thirty Days> together, the couple rediscovered the taste of love again by getting along together.

Although the two of them continued to quarrel until the end of the show, they never completely turned away from each other again.

In the last few days of the countdown to the end of the show, they focused entirely on the bookstore commissioned by the resort.