Chapter 62--Two Kinds of Kisses

CHAPTER 62—Two Kinds of Kisses

Seeing the updates of the e-issue published by Style Weekly magazine, Xie Yu first liked the magazine's Weibo and forwarded the relevant updates in a professional manner.

After doing all this, he refreshed the comment area and watched with interest as the netizens chatted and made trouble.

[A-Yu, cheers: I subscribed to this issue of Style Weekly as soon as possible and accepted A-Yu's pictures~]

[Maoyu's Lifelong Recommendation: Woooo! I thought it was the cover only, but when I opened it, I found that the inner cover was also them! (Unexpected joy)]

[Damao Shunshunmao: I am not a fan of Xie Yu, I came here for Director Shen. Director Shen has never accepted an invitation from a magazine. This time it was really worth the money.]

[A must-see every week: I'm a pure magazine fan, and haven't been paying much attention to Xie Yu or Shen Qi. Did <Thirty Days> and <Blood Wanted> become that famous? (Doubt)]

Many fans of the magazine left messages saying that the photos were better than those from the previous issues and asked about Xie Yu and Shen Qi.

Many fans started to chatter about and highly recommend them, and it actually attracted a lot of new fans to the Cat-fish couple's group.

But when positive voices appear, they are inevitably accompanied by negative comments as well.

[Don't look at beauties: Oh my god, the quality of this magazine has been lowered, Xie Yu can be on the cover now. Shen Qi is okay, at least he's indeed a person with elegance and talent. (Picking nose)]

[Qianqian Xiaobaozi: Wasn't there some gossip before about what will happen in this issue? Why did it become Xie Yu? Is there some inside operation? (Frown)]

[Yin Zhiyu: I just don't like Xie Yu. I won't buy this issue, and I won't want to buy it in the future. (Pouts)]

The negative comments also received a lot of likes, but Xie Yu took it lightly and just laughed.

As early as the Golden Toilet Awards, Zhou Cheng had been guiding his fan base discreetly.

Many fans who spoke aggressively rarely appeared and even when they saw opposing comments, his fans can sit down and reason calmly without saying bad words or doing anything illegal.

Xie Yu knew very well that celebrities had to bear scrutiny and brave public opinion for their fans.

If his fans were not rational enough, then one such fan was worth ten negatives.

Although he also hoped to win the favor of passers-by and netizens, ultimately he wasn't willing to achieve this through harming his own fans or by creating public opinion.

The trafficking case had been mostly solved, the entertainment industry had been reshuffled, and now the future was bright.

He now had many opportunities to clean up his past and gain recognition again.

******

Shen Qi sat next to Xie Yu and watched Xie Yu as he read the comments and saw a lot of negative comments too.

Seeing that there was no unpleasant look on Xie Yu's face, he didn't say anything. He just stood up and went to make tea for Xie Yu.

Ever since Xie Yu tasted the tea brewed by Shen Qi, he had never done it himself again.

Shen Qi had a strong learning ability. Not only making tea but also cooking food, he could sometimes even do them independently without his help.

In this way, Shen Qi changed from a workaholic who only ate takeout and focused on movies all day long except for rest, to a health-preserving person on <Thirty Days>, showing he now knew how to enjoy life.

The Vase Man People Say Will Collapseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें