Chapter 33--Xie Xiao Crying Bag

CHAPTER 33—Xie Xiao Crying Bag

Hearing Xie Yu's response, his manager was also puzzled.

He recalled how he saw Xie Yu coming back with a blushing face a night not long ago, so hesitated for a few seconds, and asked, "First of all, I respect any type of romantic relationship, no matter what race, and no matter what gender. I'd like to know, you and Director Shen, are you..."

Zhou Cheng gestured, hoping to let Xie Yu understand the unfinished meaning of his words with his body movements.

Xie Yu did move, but it was not because of Zhou Cheng's gestures, but because of the name "Shen Qi" coming from Zhou Cheng's mouth.

He was taken aback for a moment, and after being surprised, he blinked and looked away, and then smiled.

"No, Brother Cheng." Xie Yu shook his head, "Director Shen and I don't have the type of relationship you think."

"No?" Zhou Cheng frowned, obviously a little disbelieving, "He reposted your Weibo, and I read what he posted too. Are you here telling me that it's just work?"

"I really didn't say I was tired at the time. Maybe Director Shen just normally speaks in a straightforward way." Xie Yu shrugged, apparently not quite understanding why Shen Qi said such words, "You also know how direct he is on the set."

Zhou Cheng placed his hands on his knees and rubbed his fingers, "The <Thirty Days> program contacted me. They think that if you accept, it will be more interesting because it'll be your first variety show in many years. The most important thing is, that you and Shen Qi have been trending online recently—your pairing is very popular."

Xie Yu tilted his head and smiled, then licked his lips, "Everyone's just messing around. It's just a photo, anyone with a discerning eye can see why there was such a situation."

Zhou Cheng had nothing to say. He directly took his light brain, tapped it a few times, and placed it in front of Xie Yu.

On the screen was the Weibo that Shen Qi forwarded earlier, and it had become a hot topic now.

There were more comments below, and at a glance, red love emoticons could be seen everywhere.

Xie Yu looked at Zhou Cheng and his light brain, and then rubbed his head, "...I don't know how Shen Qi will respond, but if the program group officials want me and Shen Qi to participate, I'd mind it. I can participate, as long as the partner is suitable. It's just a show."

"So why do you mind if it's Shen Qi?" Zhou Cheng asked, hitting the nail on the head.

"It was written in the email that many artists who participated in <Thirty Days> had good relationship results in the end. But if Shen Qi and I, who have no personal relationship, participate isn't the program team afraid of capsizing?"

Xie Yu's stopped speaking immediately, then he opened his mouth, not knowing how to explain further, and took a long pause to take a deep breath, "Besides, we are cooperating now. He is a director and an investor, I am an actor, and the <Blood Wanted> film contract has not yet been completed. Even if it's just to create a romantic relationship for the sake of a show, do you think it's appropriate?"

He pulled up his legs resting on the side of the bed, curled up on the bed, propped his elbows on his thighs, and rested his chin on his hands with an unknown expression on his face.

A workplace relationship mixed with love—even if this kind of love exists only for the effect of the program, it may be criticized and ridiculed.

Zhou Cheng was dumbfounded. Of course, he understood the reason for Xie Yu's insistence, but he also felt that his reaction was a little too big.