Chapter 52--Do You Really Understand?

CHAPTER 52—Do You Really Understand?

Xie Yu lowered his head as he made something to eat.

Although he looked calm on the surface, he was actually a little absent-minded.

He had to continue what he was doing, so he could no longer look out at the lawn.

He also knew that Andre specially asked Shen Qi to go to the lawn for a conversation, most likely because there was something particularly private he had to say.

Xie Yu could understand the two people's need to talk away from the camera, but seeing Andre and Shen Qi so familiar, made him uncomfortable.

He raised his hand to brush through his light brain and stared at it longer than he had ever done while cooking.

Many viewers in the live broadcast channel watched the whole process—from when Andre and Jiang Yike got off their aircrafts, to now, when they splintered off together in pairs.

After seeing each of their expressions, a few people started talking.

[What's happening? I feel a bit inexplicable...]

[Director Shen and Andre are so close? Does Xie Yu not even mind? (Doubtful)]

[Why does it feel like when Andre teases Jiang Yike, he seems like he's teasing a child?]

[I found that Xie Yu is still a little abnormal. For example, the pace of cooking food is much slower.]

[I can see something, but I can't say haha. (Fire Eyes and Golden Eyes)]

Xie Yu had no idea that there were viewers on the live broadcast channel who could see through his thoughts, so he just lowered his head and quietly cooked food.

Jiang Yike was a person who couldn't sit still.

After accompanying Xie Yu curiously for a long time, he got bored and began to take a walk to look around.

He entertained himself in the living room and looked at the paintings hanging on the wall of the entrance hall, but when he turned around, he found two stuffed dolls on the shoe cabinet.

His eyes lit up in an instant.

He stretched out his fingers to touch them, but it wasn't enough.

So he tilted his body over and looked in the direction of the kitchen and called Xie Yu loudly, "Ayu, the dolls at the entrance are so cute. Can I take a look at them?"

Seeing Jiang Yike's actions, the audience in the live broadcast channel almost laughed.

[Although it's a bit rude to do that, Jiang Yike's action of wiping his hands on his clothes before touching the dolls was inexplicably cute.]

[Jiang Yike, do you think we didn't see what you were doing? You obviously touched the dolls, but then you asked Xie Yu if you could take a look after?]

[It's a lot like going to a close classmate's house. He's curious but still thinks about asking for permission before doing anything in advance to the owner. (dog head)]

[Wait a minute, Jiang Yike touched them already, but even specifically informed and asked Xie Yu for his permission! What is he going to do?]

"Oh, go ahead, it's up to you." Xie Yu's train of thought was interrupted, and he didn't mind Jiang Yike walking around their accommodations, so he just replied casually.

After receiving Xie Yu's reply, Jiang Yike's eyes lit up, he wiped his hands on his clothes again, reverently picked up the doll in front of him, and ran to the kitchen in a few steps.