Chapter 72 - Warehouse 7

Natsu's POV

Finally, that business dinner is over. As soon as everyone finished dinner, I rushed Lucy out of the building while making sure Acnologia didn't follow us. I noticed throughout the dinner when no one else was looking, Acnologia would secretly take a few glances at Lucy and smirked at me afterwards when I notice. It took all my willpower not to attack him right then and there but I did break my champagne glass with my hand. I apologised to Mr White and told him I would pay for the damage.

As soon as I reached the van parked a couple of streets over. I pulled open one of the back doors and helped Lucy inside. I gripped her hand tightly and said, "I'll be back soon" with an encouraging smile. She smiled back slightly worried for me. "Be careful" she replied returning the grip before I let go and shut the door. I immediately began to run back towards the building while putting my hand up to my earpiece. "Gray, Juvia, what's your position?" I asked. "He's heading towards a warehouse on Edolas Drive" Gray whispered back. "I'm on my way" I replied and rushed my way over to their position.

I located Gray and Juvia with a little help from Levy through my earpiece. They were outside staking out a warehouse with the number '7' written largely above the huge entry doors. "We tracked him to this warehouse but he hasn't left it since" Gray whispered to me. "Let's get a better look inside" I ordered quietly and we silently snuck around the warehouse to find a better vantage point.

We climbed onto the roof of the warehouse next door and Gray handed me a pair of binoculars. I pointed the binoculars to one of the clear sun panels on top of Warehouse 7. I got a clear view of Acnologia's drug stash. There were a large number of bags and boxes of drugs packed all over the warehouse. Towards the entrance was a small hang out area with a lush green couch, a small oak wood coffee table and a large flat screen TV. I found Acnologia sitting on the couch counting his dirty drug money.

I decided we would need the whole mafia to take him down. I put down the binoculars and put my finger on my earpiece. "Everyone, we've found Acnologia's hideout. Prepare yourselves and your weapons because we're going to attack tomorrow night" I ordered through the earpiece. "Let's go" I said and we climbed down from the warehouse roof. We walked back to the van and headed back home.

The next morning I put everyone to work at Headquarters. Everyone was running around preparing their weapons, restocking their supplies, and training in the training room. On the side, I had Gray and twenty of my strongest men prepare a safehouse outside of the city for Lucy to hide in despite her complaints of fighting alongside us. I can't focus on killing Acnologia once and for all if I'm worrying about protecting Lucy.

As I was standing in my office, staring out at the cityscape, I thought about the upcoming fight. Breaking my thought, my phone began to ring, and Gray's name appeared on my screen. "How's it going Gray?" I answered without a greeting. "A hello would've been nice" Gray commented and I rolled my eyes. "The safehouse is all prepared. All the security cameras are installed, all the men know their stations and all the traps are set. You'll have to be a monster to get through that amount of security" he added. "Good, I'll have Erza escort Lucy over to your location right away" I replied. "Don't worry Natsu, she'll be safe with me" he said and I smiled a bit. I had no doubt that my second-hand man would keep her safe. The fact he said that, I guess he knows how tense I am about the fight. "Thanks man, I know you will keep her safe" I said sincerely. "What? Say again I didn't hear you" he said jokingly and I hung up. Damn that Gray.