2

I woke up in ash's bed in one his shirts and boxers. Ash's arms were wrapped around my waist. I turn around and rests my head in his chest. He says "so not a bitch today" I sigh. Says "now I am" and rolls over. He says "I was joking beautiful." I say "whatever" and gets up out of bed. He says "don't be like that!" I say "why u always gotta fuck with me in the morning" he says "you look so good in the morning that's y" I throw a pillow at him and says "fucking simp"

Than walks out the room. Fez says "yk he likes u" on his phone eating cereal in the kitchen. I say "you know it's complicated." He says "how?" I say "I'm not gonna fuck up our friends for feelings that might not even last." Fez says "he's liked u since he laid eyes on u." I say "don't fez." Ash walk out in sweatpants and shirtless. I look at him than looks away blushing. Fez "Bro" I say "fuck off" and walks outside. Ash follows me out and says "yo u good?" I shake my head yea not looking at him. He says "mk imma go inside"

-month later-
It's been hard resisting ash but I've done it some how. We were in the back of the shop I was sitting on his desk and ash was sitting on the chair in-front of me. He kept glaring up at me in my little tube too and black shorts. I say "got a staring problem?" He says "shut up" I say "take a picture atleast" he stares at me. Than all the sudden he puts his lips on mine. He pulls me down into his lap and than I get up and shakes my head no.

I walk out and ash says "alara!" But I run home. I got home and I freaked out! What the fuck. Why does he want to fucking ruin shit! I sigh and locks the door. I went up to my room and changed. In grey sweats and a black Lacey bra. I was in my kitchen making ramen. There was a knock on the door. I walk over and look and sees ash. I sigh and walks away from the door. Than the door opens. I say "didn't answer it for a reason" ash sighs.

He says "why are u like that?" I say "like what?" Ash says "all everyone wants to do is love u alara! But u don't let anyone." I say "ash..." he says "no why is that!" I say "I LET PEOPLE LOVE ME DAMN IT THAN THEY LEAVE! I DON'T NEED THAT HAPPENING WITH U" and I chucked my ramen at the wall. Ash says "alara..." I say "all my life that's the only thing I feared ash! Is losing fucking u. Your the only I fucking have!" Ash hugs me he says "I didn't know alara." I hug him.

I say "cause I don't let anyone know." He says "u need to express to people." I shake my head no breaking the hug. Ash says "u look good if that helps." I say "it don't" ash says "alara, I know your scared but u can't cover up your feelings. Feelings always come out." I sigh. I say "I can't lose u to fucking feelings ash." He says "your never gonna lose me, I promise u." I rest my head on his shoulder. He says "alara your my world." I say "your mine ash." He wraps a arm around me.

I say "I gotta clean my mess up." And walks over and grabs the bowl throwing it in the sink. Ash says "need help?" I shake my head no I say "thanks tho." And picks up most the noodles and throws them away. I wiped up the floor and threw the towel away. Ash says "u look good cleaning..." I say "shut up u playboy" I say slightly pushing his head away from me. He says "quit pushing me" looking back at me. I say "or what" pushing his head again. He grabs my hands and pins me again the couch.

The tension was out the roof. He stared at me with his chain dangling over my face. I push him off me and says "wanna watch a movie?" He says "we was bout to make one..." I nudge him and says "what movie?" Handing him the remote. Of course the mf picks 365 days. I roll my eyes as he looks at me. I got up and grabbed me a blanket covering me up. It came to a sex part and ash looks at me but I'm looking at my phone. He takes his phone and puts in in his lap.

I go to grab it and see he was hard I say "ash bro come on!" And scouts away leaving my phone. He says "bro what do u expect I'm ashtray" I say "obviously" laying on the couch. He rubs my feet and says "sorry." I say "your fine, just through me off." And I roll over. I say "got weed?" He says "on me no." I say "I forgot ab my secret stash." Than I run up to my room. I grab the weed out my side table and rolling papers. I ran back downstairs and sat down.

I roll a blunt licking it to finish it. I light it and takes a hit than hands it to ash. Ash takes 2 hits than hands it back. I say "I'm tired." Handing him the blunt getting up. He says "go to bed." I say "what u think I'm gonna do." Than walks upstairs. I get in my bed than ash walks in. He says "am I aloud to spend the night?" I say "mhm crawl in" opening up the blanket. He gets in and holds me. I rest my head in his chest.