14

Its been a few weeks fez and ash have been gone. Almost looks like they never existed besides the 500 texts and FaceTime call I got from ash. It's cute!

-ash's pov-
Me and fez came back early. I decide to surprise alara. I missed her ass so much. I got her flowers and a new vape since I finished her last one... yea she wasn't happy about that. I pulled up to her house and went inside and she wasn't there. What the fuck? I called her and no answer. I was worried my gut turned. I was scared.

I'm never scared but alara not being home? Worries me, even more that she's not answering her phone she always answers the shit. I checked her Instagram and nothing. I asked her friends and fez if they heard or seen from her. But nothing... I was fucking terrified. I went to the shop maybe seeing if she would turn up. But she was there? What I'm confused really really confused.

I walk inside and see her with fez. I say "YOU SAID SHE WASNT WITH U!" Fez says "she just showed up..." I look at alara and says "y u not answer your damn phone!" She looked ashamed really ashamed...

-alara pov-
Ash asked why I didn't answer my phone. I hug him and says "I'm sorry it's been a rough week. Well day." He hugs me and says "everything okay ma?" I shake my head no. I was hurting.

Psychical and mentally. Ash hands me the flowers and says "I got u these." Not sure how to comfort me. I wipe the formed tears and says "thank u ash" grabbing the flowers. He says "I owed u this." Handing me a vape. I shake my head no bc no.

I say "ash I quit" he says "shit" shoving it in his pocket. He says "I just got the flowers" fez laughs. I say "your okay" and I walk to the back. I was tired from crying. I was exhausted, I haven't slept well since I was worried about ash and the hole nate thing... nate exploded at a party.

All because Maddy was talking to me. He grabbed my by my neck and slammed me against a wall. My backs all bruised, it's whatever though. I laid down in the back. On my stomach because my backs bruised asf.

Ash walks in and rubs his hand on my back. I wince in pain ash says "shit I'm sorry!" Moving his hand. I say "it's okay." He says "what's wrong with your back." I say "u didn't hear?" He's confused.

I say "nate, he got mad at me because Maddy was talking to me and grabbed me by the neck slamming against the wall." Ash gets up. I grab his hand and says "no it's okay" he sighs. I say "I promise u I'm okay." He sits by me in the floor rubbing my head. I knew he was mad...

I ended up falling asleep to ash's touch. I wasn't sleeping long. I woke up with ice on my back and ash counting money. He says "hey." I say "hi babe." Grabbing my phone. Ash says "it feel okay with ice?" I say "yea thank u love." He blushes badly.

I smile, I always think ash is my soulmate. I hope it never changes. I think I would honestly fall apart. Look at instagram, ash walks over and kisses me.

Ash says "your so beautiful waking up." I say "is that so?" Kissing him. He says "yea...yes it is."

I smirk, I love his voice. It's so comforting, I love it. He says "how is your back?" I say "its alright." Smiling. I sit up and ash sits by me getting off the floor. I rest my head on his shoulder. He says "I love u alara." He puts his hand on my thigh. I got butterflies, like fuck!

I say "I love u." Than the freezer door opens. I look and it's Nate, ash got up fast asf! I say "ash it's okay" grabbing his arm. Nate says "look who it is." I say "leave me alone nate."

Ash tensed up, I know it was gonna blow up. I say "nate can u leave?" He says "afraid I'll break your back?... again" than ash swings. Nate gets up and ash grabs the gun out his waist band cocking it pointing it in between his eyes,I sigh nervously.

I say "ash, babe it's okay." Pushing his gun down. He says "get your ass walking!" Nate chuckles and leaves. Ash was hot angry, I would never tell him that. I might but not now. I sit on his desk.

Ash walks up and wraps his hands around my lower waist. He kisses my neck than says "wasn't that hot?" Kissing my neck again. I chuckle and says "maybe" blushing.

Ash says "mmm u know that shit was." moving his hands into my thighs. I knew he was wanting me. I sigh and says "ash...babe." He say "what?" Whining.

I say "not here fez can catch us." He says "so, let him see!" Kissing my neck. I push him away not pushing him to break our touch just away from my neck. He sighs and says "alara..." I sigh.

I say "babe, noo." Smiling. He says "mamas, yess." I chuckle. I say "Ik what your trying to do. But the mamas thing isn't gonna work" he sighs kinda annoyed.

I say "don't u get mad at me mr." He says "not mad... just a little annoyed" letting go of my thighs stepping back away from me, He seemed upset.

I say "what's on your mind?" Grabbing his hands. He says "alara, I feel like we're drifting since I left." I say "we were just away a bit babe" softly.

Rubbing his hand, he says "I'm sorry for leaving." I say "stop no, don't be sorry for leaving okay don't. Your brother come first! Don't apologize" he smiles at me.

He says "I appreciate that ma, imma make it up to u I promise." Kissing me,I smile at him.