15

I was getting ready for the day. I changed

I threw my hair into a low messy bun and some gold earrings from Amazon

I threw my hair into a low messy bun and some gold earrings from Amazon. A girls bsf you know fr?

 A girls bsf you know fr?

I put on some mascara and that's it

I put on some mascara and that's it. I was going for the lazy look. Yk? That's my fav look! I grab my keys and phone and goes to my car. Locking the door behind me, I get in my car. I called ash cause I miss him so much!🤭😘

Ash👅🤭
What's up gorgeous?

Me
Where u at babe?

Ash👅😉
Home playing cod,Why what's up?

Me
Imma come over.

Ash👅😉
Mmm do I want u too?

Me
Fuck u!

Ash👅😉
When, where what time?

Me
Whatever I'm almost there!

Ash👅😉
I'll be in my room, yk where that's at.

Me
Mhm. Don't make it sexual tho.

Ash👅😉
Oh it's sexual as fuck.

Me
By loser. Love u.

Ash👅😉
Ik.

I hang up, knowing he's gonna be cocky about anything I have to say. I get to ash's car and grab my keys and phone and goes inside. I walk into the house and fez says "what's up kid?" I say "hi fez" he says "ash's in his room" I smile and says "I know he told me." Fez chuckles.

He says "yea, I bet he did." I say " what can I say I'm so lovable you know" he laughs and says "go to ash" I laugh and walks away.

I walk up to ash's room and opens the door shutting it behind me. I set my keys and phone on his desk. I walk up to ash and takes the controller out his hands setting it on his bed.

I kiss him and he holds onto the back of my thighs kissing me back. He says "well hello to you to ma." I smile, he says "u look good." I say "thank you." Kicking off my slippers and sitting in his lap. He grabs his controller and plays again.

He rests his arms around my waist as he plays. Ash rests his head on the top of mine. It's his way of showing his love. He wasn't the best at it but he tried at least, better than others.

He stops playing the games after like twenty minutes of me in his lap. He hugs me laying back and holds me. I say " we should take a nap." Smiling.

He says "we should...but imma have to pee first." I get up off him and crawls in bed. He gets up and goes to the bathroom. He flushes than walks out the bathroom. I say "get your ass back in there and wash your damn hands!" He chuckles applying.

He says "come on ma, you ain't want these hands around u waist?" I say "when there washed!" So he goes and washes his hands. He walks out of the bathroom, than crawls into bed. Pulling me closer to him.

He attaches his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder. I say "damn boy can I be any closer?" He laughs. He says "I only wish ma."

Ash ended up falling asleep fast. This was one of my favorite things to do with ashtray. I loved his touch, it was so comforting. Well is so comforting fr.

I ended up falling asleep to, eventually not as fast as ash but still did. It was super super comforting.

-few hours later-
I woke up to ash walking back into the room. He says "shit I'm sorry didn't mean to wake u ma." I smile and says "it's okay." Than realizes he's fully dressed as if he went somewhere. I say "where did Mr important go?" Smiling at him.

He crawls in bed laying in between my legs with his head on chest. I wrap my arms around him. He says "I had to go deal quick with fez." I say "okay." Getting comfy again with ash on me.

He says "am I crushing you?" I say "no I feel safe." He says "I hope u always do with me." I say "I always do babe" kissing his head.

He says "good now let me sleep shhh" getting comfy. I chuckle letting him get comfy into my chest... Typical.

He got off me and I got up. I went and seen fez cause ash, he's boring. Fez was talking to some man and a blonde girl in the living room. The blonde looks like her lips couldn't take anymore lip fillers but I might be wrong. She ugly tho...

In her tube top and Jean booty shorts. Fez says "yo alara this is Custer" pointing at the guy "and this is faye" pointing at blondie. I say "hey." Dryly.

Custer stared hard, fez says "she's gonna be staying a while?" I say "cool." Custer says "so alara u single" the blond looks at him and he says "what?" I than hear "no she's fucking not Custer." As ash walks downstairs next to me. He kisses me and than stops.

It was more of a kiss to piss off custer but whatever. Ash than says "fuck she doin here?" Fez says "she's staying a while." Ash says "where cause I'm not sharing my room with that hoe." Custer popped up and says "fuck u call her?" All up in ash's shit. Ash says "u fucking heard me now back up"

He was still waking up so he was crabby. Fez says "Custer your gonna wanna back up." So Custer does.

Ash says "little bitch." Walking into the kitchen. I sigh and follows ash, he says "gotta fucking prostitute living in my house what's next a stripper!" I felt his anger. I say "I'm sorry." He says "I'm not mad at you so don't think I am." I smile and says "I'm to special." Ash rolls his eyes, He chuckles tho.

He says "mhm something like that." I chuckle as he grabs water out the fridge. I say "it will be okay." He says "let's hope" than we went to his room.