11

I look up at ash and says "yes?" He says "nothing." I say "I know your ass is lying" he says "fine" and pulls up my shirt a bit. I roll my eyes and says "your a perv" he chuckles. I finish cleaning up his fist and stands up. Ash grabs me quickly and kisses me. I kiss him back.

He says "thank you." I say "no problem" I knew ash didn't know how to show love well. He mostly just got overprotective or touchy, Which we can work on.

I put away the things I cleaned ash's fist with and walked out the bathroom. I say "ash?" He says "hmm" I say "you okay?" He shakes his head yea. I sigh and walks over and sits in his lap.

He kisses my head, he says "I promise I'm okay." I wrap my arms around his toned waist. He asks "need some clothes?" I say "uhh I should probably head home." He says "oh okay..." I get up and says "see you tomorrow?" He says "for sure need a ride?" I say "no I'm okay." And walks out his room.

I walked home and changed for bed. I wore one of ash's big shirts and Nike pro spandex. I put my hair up in a bun and took out my contacts. I went and laid in bed thinking about how something was wrong with ash. Couldn't tell what tho. I soon fell asleep.

-1 am-
My phone was ringing so I answer it.
Me
Hello?

Fez 🍃
COME OVER NOW ASH IS TRYING TO KILL ME!

The phone hung up. I quickly grabbed my glasses and put them on. Than ran to fezcos. I got there and seen all the lights on and heard yelling. I run in and see ash choking fez. I yell "ASHTRAY STOP!" He didn't listen so I ran over and pushed him off fez to break them. He says "FUCK U DOING ALARA!" Than fez tackles him to the ground. Yelling "DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT YOUR BEING A HURT LITTLE BITCH" punching him I yelled crying "STOP YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!" Fez for up.

Ash got up fast and says "don't ever touch me again." Pointing his finger at fez with a bloody face. Than he walks up to his room. Fez says "alara" I say "no, you guys need to get it together for me! Your the only family I fucking have fez! You are older be the bigger person to" and I walk out the house and walks home. I knew it.

I knew something bad was gonna happen. I got home and went inside. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water. There was a knock on the door. I went and looked threw the peep hole to see ash.

I sigh and opens the door. He says "I'm kicked out..." as he's holding a bag. I say "come in" opening the door lil wider for him. He walks in and it was akward. His face was all cleaned up but he had a black eye. I looked at him.

He looked away, he says "imma go to the guest bed" and walks into the basement. I sigh and sits on the couch. I knew he was gonna be awkward now... he was hurt I seen it in his eyes.

I walked downstairs into the basement and seen ash laying down. I walked over and laid on the bed. Resting my head on his chest. He sighs and says "I'm sorry alara." I say "shh". Wrapping my arms around him.

I could tell something was wrong, ash would never go off on his brother like that. I sit up and says "ash?" He say "mhm" I looked at him sincerely.

Than asks "what's happening to u? You would have never done that" he says "obviously u don't fucking know me." I roll my eyes and says "fuck u" angry asf.

I walked out the room and goes up to my room. I laid in bed till I fell asleep.

-11pm-
I walked downstairs with my glasses on. I went and made me some coffee. Than arms went around me. So I pushed him off. He says "alara I'm sorry." I say "how many time are u gonna say that! Your sorry but I never feel u sorry!" He was hurt.

I never seen ash cry till now. Tears started running faster than he could wipe them. I sigh, and hugs him. I say "I know something is wrong." He sniffles. I say "ash it's okay..." he lets the hug go.

I say "talk to me." He says "my anger, it just bursts out." I say "kinda seen." He sighs. He says "I'm sorry alara." I say "don't apologize it's okay." He hugs me again. I knew he needed the hug.

I say "we should do something today." He says "there's a party." I say "can u handle it?" He sighs.

He says "mind staying with me?" I smile and says "I can babe." And hugs him. I loved hugging ash. It felt right, I don't know why. But It's true.

Ash says "want to go out for lunch?" I say "sure I'll get ready." And walks up to my room. I got ready for the day it don't take long.

  I got ready for the day it don't take long

I brushed through my hair. And did my makeup.I went and found ash dressed. In brown pants and a wife beater and forces with a gold chain. I just smile.

He says "does it look bad?" I say "no u look good." Walking downstairs. He says "okay." Not feeling like he did. I walk over and kiss him. I say "u fine man." He smiles and kisses me back grinning.

We than go out to my car and I let ash drive. We get in the car and I buckle up. Ash starts the car and drives off. He drove to this Mexican restaurant. It looked pretty good. But idk.