3

I didn't sleep well. But ash did I knew that for a fact. He kisses my head and asks "you up?" I yawn and shake my head yea. Ash plays with my hair and says "u look so good in the morning." I say "thank u." And gets up. I grab a pair of clothes and changes.

 I grab a pair of clothes and changes

I sat at my desk and got ready. Ash says "like that outfit on u." I say "thanks ash" I knew he was only saying that because how well it hugged my curves. I finished my makeup and hair than I say "u gonna get ready?" He says "we gotta stop by my crib." I say "house u lil gangster" he rolls his eyes. We go downstairs and outside. I say "can I drive?" He says "you aren't gonna die a day before your birthday" I say "fuck my birthday" he says "best day for real" I sigh.

We get in the car and bb calls.
Bb🫶🏻
HEY GIRL?

Me
Girl u drunk already?

Bb🫶🏻
Only a bit.

Me
Becareful you know what happened last time.

Bb🫶🏻
Be ready by 4 tomorrow.

Me
What you mean

Bb🫶🏻
Just listen to me.

Than she hangs up. I sigh and says "she's already drunk." Ash says "she's been in buying a lot." I sigh and looks out the window. He puts his hand on my thigh and says "she will be okay." I say "I hope so." And puts his hand on his. He smiles at me. We pull up to there house and we go inside. We go up to his room and I say "I'm picking your outfit" and I walk to his closet.

He says "what I can't dress myself?" I say "and look as hot as I will make u look? No." He laughs than lays on his bed. I grab our black Nike track suit and a white under tank top. I say "change boy" and turns around. Ash says "you know u can look." I say "nah ion wanna see you naked" he says "we did when we were younger." I say "we were 3 ash." He chuckles. He says "not much changed" as I turn around seeing him dressed. I fix the top and says "you just wanna see my tits." He says "it gonna work" I push his face and says "your a ass" and walks out his room.

I say "finish getting ready" and shuts his door. I sit on his couch down in the living room. He walks out the room and walks up to me. I say "u smell good." He says "it's a new cologne." I say "it smells good" and stands up. He says "good enough to pull girls?" I say "yup start looking" and I pat his chest walking away. He follows me and says "you know I meant u right?" I say "sadly" smirking looking back. We get in his car and I say "can we get food." He says "it's noon"

I say "I haven't eaten please!" He says "fine Taco Bell?" I say "ohhh yea" he drives to Taco Bell and pulls up in the drive thru. Ash orders my food and says "we gonna eat at the shop we already late" we pull up to the window to pay and I hand him my card. He grabs it then throws it back at me and says "take your shit" I say "pay with my card!" He shakes his head no and hands the drive thru. I say "your a dick." Shoving my card in my bra. He says "you have said worse" I smack his chest. He pulls up to the next window and grabs my food. He hands it to me and says "shut your hangry ass up now." Taking a sip of my pop.

I say "u a bitch." He says "u hot mad." I say "shut the fuck up." Holding my food looking out the window. We get to the shop and I walk in with my food. Ash says "careful she's hangry" I say "imma smack the shit out u lil boy." Walking into the back. I sit at the desk and grabs my food. Ash walks in the back I say "shut up and don't talk." As I take a few more bites out my food. He grabs my food and takes a bite. I smack him and says "ASH BRO" he says "chill." I roll my eyes finishing my food. Ash says "better now" I say "yea." Taking a sip.

He says "we need to talk for real." He stands in-front of me. I say "what's up?" Throwing my empty food bag away. He says "what's goin on between us." I say "fuck... ashtray!"He says "I get why your hesitant okay! But alara bro I'm so in love with you. I love the way u put me in my place the way u get so hangry. The way u look when u wake up." He leans against the desk and says "so whats up" I stand up and says "fuck u." And kisses him. He holds my hips and kisses me back.

We break the kiss and he says "u mine than or what?" I chuckle and says "your so fucking dumb" hugging him. He says "let me find a way to tell fez first ight?" I say "okay?" Than I say "imma go torment him." And walks to the front. He says "u kill ash?" I say "almost fucker took a bite of my food." Fez chuckles. I say "bro he's annoying always tryna test me I swear." He says "that's how he shows his love he does it to me" I say "bruh u are determined me and him like each other." He says "I know it"

I roll my eyes than was to the back where ash was listening to music counting money. Than my song comes on sure thing by miguel so I started singing " love u like a brother" pointing at ash. He roll his eyes I say "treat u like a friend, respect u like a lover." He rolls his eyes smiling. I skip a bit than sings " if u be the cash" pointing at him than pointing at myself saying "I'll be the rubber band ." Than skipped some than sang "I'm the reporter baby u could be the news." Than point at him "cause u the cigarette" than makes a fake gesture of my lighting a cigarette "and I'm the smoker" he says "yo I'm tryna count"

I say "u enjoying this for real." Than sings "Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I" than I hold out my hand and says "So put your pretty little hand in mine" and he doesn't I say "your really not the vibe right now" he says "bruh I'm counting" I sing "cause u could be the lover, I'll be the fighter" he says "other way around." Ash than sang "Uh, now rock with me, baby Let me hold you in my arms
Talk with me babe." Pointing at me. I say "bro this is my song shut up!" He chuckles than I just listened to the song.