18

The next day we were sitting at the shop when fez say "yo ash out front!" Ash grabs a gun cocking it back. I get up and ash says "stay fucking put!" As he runs out following fez. I hear muffled yelling than BANG! A gun shot... I panicked! Was it ash shot? Or fez? There was no sight of either for 5 mins till ash walks in the back covered in blood. He says "we're going to my place"

I didn't bother asking questions. I was almost to afraid to. So I got up and followed ash out to fezs car. I got in the back per usual and ash got in passenger and fez drove. I leaned up against the door behind the drivers side on my phone.

Ash looks back and says "texting all your boyfriends" I look at his blood splattered face. Than says "no." Than looks back at me phone. I was terrified of ash...

Would he be able to kill me with that amount of ease? I wanted to be curious and ask questions but u didn't I was afraid and we pulled up to there house. I got out the car and went inside. Ash followed behind me and fez followed behind him.

I went in the kitchen and ash says "hey u okay?" I say "I guess." Walking out the kitchen into his room. I got in ash's bed and set my phone on his night stand. Than I rolled over, ash walked in and says "what's the matter alara?" I say "nothing ash go shower." He sighs. He says "not till u talk to me alara I care about u" sincerely

I say "your fucking scary ashtray. U killed this man with that amount of ease how do I know I don't just have to say the wrong thing to get shot. I'm literally terrified of u." I sit up as Ash says "that's what u think of me huh? U think I just kill random people. Have u ever thought I just kill for the ones I love!? Of course not your all for your fucking self cause your a selfish bitch!" Squeeze onto my wrists. I say "stop ash your hurting me" he lets go and says "shit alara"

But it was to late. I ran out crying my eyes out. Fez tried stopping me but wasn't fast enough.

-weeks later-
It was the first day of school and I still haven't talked to ash. But I do virtual because I hate socializing! I was on my computer doing homework when I got a text. From ash fuck man!

Ash💕
Hey been a min since we've talked Lara's. Um wondering if I could pop by or sum?

Me
Um yea like 10-15 minutes I'm just finishing up my school work.

Ash💕
Seen u soon.

I set my phone down and finished up my work. There was a knock on my bedroom door. It was my dad, he says "ash's here can he come up?" I say "yea" dryly.

-ash's pov-
Her dad finally let me in after going to fucking ask her. Whatever atleast I can see her yk? I missed her annoying ass. I walked into her room and damn I realized how much I've missed how fine she is!! She's wearing her slippers with her tight Nike pro shorts and my shirt that's a little big on her. She looked good to good if I say.

I say "um we need to talk alara." She says "yea." I say "I'm sorry when u told me how u felt I should have comforted u not blew up on you alara and than grab ahold of u I had no right." She than just hugs me. Fuck I missed her.

-alaras pov-
I hugged ash after his apology because I could tell he was sincere by the tears in his eyes. He needed this hug by the way he held on tighter. I say "It's okay babe" comforting him. He was stressed i could tell that he was.

He says "wanna come spend a few night at my house?" I say "will it ease your stress" breaking the hug smirking at him. He says "psh me stressed never." I say "than no" and plops down on my bed.

He says "fine yes it will!" I say "sure I will." Than gets up from my bed and gets pulled into ash's arms. He kisses me than hugs me. I than say "let me pack damn!" He rolls his eyes. I grab my backpack to pack my school shut to keep up on that. Than I pack a few outfits the rest I'll steal from ash. Me and ash walk downstairs and I say "pàpi" is what I called mouse.

He says "yea mijá" I say "I'm gonna go to ash's for a few nights." He says "ok u got the school shit?" I say "yea I do!" He says "be safe and ashtray?" Ash says "yea?" He says "protect my daughter." Ash says "always do." Than we walk out to his car. I put my shit in the back.

Than got in the passenger seat, ash drove with a hand on my thigh and a smile on his face. I say "don't smile to hard might make people think u like me" ash says "shut yo ass up fr."

I laughed, kinda funny seeing his reaction. He says "your ass thinks that comments funny when it's not." I say "it is" he rolls his eyes and says "no"

I say "whatever" as we pull up to his house.  I say "will u grab my bags?" He says "what I look like a maid" I say " you look like a fine man who might love there girl enough." He says "fuck...FINE!!!" I say "thank u daddy" and gets out the car. He says "fuck u say?" I ignored him.

I ran inside I found fez. Fez says "YOO ALARA"