4

Me and ash were high in the back. Fez walks in the back and says "bro it wreaks of weed" I say "suck it up" and lays on the couch. Ash laughs and says "for real" then my phone rings. I look to see my dad calling. I was confused he never calls.

Dad
Alara where the fuck are u?

Me
With ash and fez why what's up?

Dad
Alara don't leave there sides. Let me talk to fez.

I say "fezco talk to this mother fucker" I hand him my phone and he says "what's up?" It was silent for a minute than he says "ight where they at?" Silence that killed me untill he said "ight she will stay with us." Than hung up. I say "fuck he got his panties in a bunch for" fez says "kid u got to stay around me or ash at all times." I say "why?" He says "your dad's business got out of hand" I sigh and says "when doesn't it." And rolls over on the couch. Fez says "no more fucking weed" I roll my eyes.

He walks out the back and ash says "it's serious alara." I say "I don't need u complaining to okay." He says "we just care about u." I say "don't." He says "u know damn well that's impossible." I say "yea cause y'all are obsessed." He rolls his eyes. He comes over and sits by me. I rest my head on his lap and says "with or without u guys I'm partying tomorrow." Ash says "I'll come with u." Rubbing my head. I say "good I get a body guard to." He says "don't get your hopes up."

-later-
Ash stayed with me at my house. I lay out my outfit for tomorrow. Than I lay with ash in my bed. He pulls me on him so I'm laying on him. He kisses my head and says "your hair is always so soft." I say "bro cause I take care of my shit and not buzz it off." He says "it's style." I say "u don't know style." I get up and says "imma change" than I change into

" I get up and says "imma change"  than I change into

I walk back into my room. Ash looks me up and down and I say "what!?" He shakes his head nothing and I say "tell me." He says "your super nosey!" I roll my eyes and says "fuck u." He sighs. He says "fine wanna know?" I shake my head yea. He sits up and points to my shirt he says "the shorts to small your ass hangs out." Than points to my top "your tits are practically hanging out." I roll my eyes and says "fine I'll change." Rolling my eyes turning around. He says "never said I wanted u to." I look at him.

I say "than why make stupid ass comments like that." Walking over to bed. He says "keep you on your toes" pulling me in bed. I say "u always fucking do." Laying my head on his chest. He says "mhm that's how I roll." Kissing my head. I look up at him and he grabs my neck and kisses me. I say "bro your literally a freak" putting my head back down. He says "nah that wasn't nothing" he slides his hand down to my ass. I say "bro I'm just tryna sleep." He says "so am I my hands just getting comfy" I move off him and says "touch your own self." He rolls his eyes.

He says "what fun would that be? How bout u touch me." I say "boy you to much." Rolling over. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He slides one hand up to my tit and I feel him smirk. I say "your a ass" he chuckles. He says "u got a ass." I say "boy shut up." As I close my eyes tryna go to sleep. He kisses my neck and says "night beautiful." I say "night handsome" scouting closer to him.

It was 1 am when I heard something downstairs. I get up and says "ash." But no response. I sigh and say "ash babe" shaking him. He groans and turns around. I get up and grabs the bat out my closet. I walk downstairs and then feels a arm around my neck. I couldn't breathe than all the sudden I could. Ash says "fuck u didn't wake me up for!" I say "I tried!" He groans. Than the dude on the ground gets up and runs out. Ash goes and locks the door and says "you didn't lock it alara!" I say "I thought you were!" He sighs. Than says "get back up to bed." I roll my eyes and walks back upstairs.

-when we wake up-
It was 2 when u got up. I had to get ready because i know bb would be here soon. I changed

 I changed

I did my makeup and hair which took the damn longest

I did my makeup and hair which took the damn longest. Fuck like do I not know how to get ready fast. It sucked because ash didn't help he was all touchy and wanting attention. I sent him out the bathroom locking the door and finished my makeup and hair.

 I sent him out the bathroom locking the door and finished my makeup and hair

I spray some perfume and put deodorant on when there was a bang on the bathroom door

I spray some perfume and put deodorant on when there was a bang on the bathroom door. I say "ASHTRAY IMMA FUCKING KILL U" than bb responded "IMMA KILL U BITCH" I roll my eyes and opens the door.  She says "you and ash fucking?" I look at ash and he shakes his head yea. I say "me and ash are together..." she says "BITCH! I knew yall was gonna end up together." I say "a lot of people did. Okay we gotta keep it on the down low for a min tho." She says "oh okay." Then walks out the bathroom and says "u gonna want to go downstairs tho." I sigh and walks downstairs.