5

I seen hella people downstairs. I sigh and says "BB!" She says "love u!" I shake my head no. I walk downstairs and fez walks upstairs. With a bag. Weird whatever tho. Rue ran up to me and says "damn your hot alara!" I say "I thought u we're staying sober?" She shakes her head no. She says "man I tried I did but uh..." she rubs her nose "that sober life ain't my thing" I say "be careful" hugging her. she says "I will" wondering off. I felt bad for rue battling addiction is hard. She's strong tho.

Maddy walks up to me and says "bitch your so fucking hot this dress like cups you ass" she says smacking my ass in our hug. I say "thank you that's the goal find all the bitches." She says "ain't you ash's bitch." I say "kinda like friend wise but that's it." She says "damn I'll scoop him up." I say "go ahead" secretly pissed off. I say "how's u and Nate?" She says "we're over," I say " I'm sorry" she says "nah it's for the better." I say "good." She says "well imma go look for men" than walks away.

Bb says "alara!" I look at her and she points behind me at the stairs. I turn and look and sees ash in black dress pants and a white dress shirt unbuttoned a bit with a gold chain complementing his chest. He walks down to me and says "sorry I'm over dressed" I say "over dressed? If anything I'm under dressed." He whispers in my ear "u look good as fuck right now ma." I shake my head blushing and says "so do u love" quietly. He smirks and says "maybe shoe me tonight" shrugging walking away backwards to the kitchen with a smirk.

I roll my eyes walking to the living room. Cassie walks up to me drunk and says "hi happy birthday." I say "hey Cassie, thanks!" She says "I love that dress where did u get it" playing with the fabric. I say "not sure but have a good night." And walks away. I never fucked with Cassie like that. She was always hitting on men even in relationships. I ran into McKay and he says "yo alara happy birthday!" Bringing me in grabbing my ass, I stood there for a second till he broke the hug.

I say "thanks for coming." He says "no problem" and walks away. I walk to the kitchen and grabs a glass of champagne. I turn and see fez. He says "hey there shorty!" Hugging me. I say "fezzy! What's up man." He says "nun much" breaking the hug. He says "happy birthday though!" I say "thanks fez" he says "mhm no problem girl." And walks away. I sigh taking a sip of my drink than hears "you just letting men grab your ass now" and ash leaning against the counter with his elbows on the counter. I sigh and finishes my glass.

I say "no but it's McKay u know how it is." He says "let's step out back" he grabs my hand and leads me out to my backyard. Couple people were in the back hooking up. I sigh and says "fucking people!" He chuckles, he than says "so what was up with McKay?" I say "you know ash he's always on some weird shit." Ash says "yea but like u didn't even bother stepping away." I say "ash I'm sorry but we ain't even officially together to anyone" he says "alara you know how it is come on"

I sigh and says "ash what did you want me to do?" He rubs his head and then says "shit alara be the person u normally are and stand up for yourself." I say "have u realized I'm throwing a huge ass party I didn't want so I might not be my normal self. But u haven't bothered asking how I'm fucking feeling" and walks away inside. I find fez and says "you got weed?" He says "you ain't need none" I say "please me and ash got into shit and there's hella people in my house please one blunt." He takes one out his pocket.

He hands me it with a lighter and than I walk out front. I sit on a chair on my porch that someone isn't making out in. I light the blunt than takes a hit. Maddy walks out and says "hey alara." Tryna take my blunt. I shake my head no exhaling and says "I need this." She says "fair" shrugging. I sigh and takes a hit he says "you good?" I say "just a argument."  She says "with ash?" I say "u seen?" She shakes her head yea. I sigh and sits back.

She says "he's not easy to argue with" I shake my head no exhaling. She says "he won't admit he's wrong" I chuckle and says "yup" than Maddy smacks a girl on the back of the head. She says "quit making out and get the fuck up." They quickly get up and Maddy says "he's a good guy." I say "hey  he is" finishing my blunt starting to feel it. McKay walks outside and says "Alara girl! Come dance with me." I say "I'm good for real." He says "girl come on!" I say "MCKAY NO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."

He says "damn fine" and walks back inside. Maddy says "don't blame u he just tried fucking me." I roll my eyes and says "mckay's like that" she says "so is ash" I say "yea he probably is" she chuckles and says "let's go get a drink" I get up and goes to the kitchen with Maddy. I take a shot than grabs another glass of champagne. She says " bougie, I see u" I say "I'm not tryna get hella wasted tonight." She laughs and says "u need to!" I shrug and says "the nights still young" she laughs.

I see ash talking to a girl but staring at me the hole time.  I turn around and Maddy says "ash alert" I say "yea I know." She says "let's go" and we walk away.