The Beginning of the Apocalypse...

It was a rainy Saturday, so I decided to play my favorite show: High School Musical. Until the News Channel came out of nowhere, the News reporters talked with panic. "Breaking NEWS, there are toilets on the loose with heads popping out of them in the Gati City of Hightown. Stay indoors and protect family members if needed. If too much for you, move out of the town, city, or even the state! Gati News shutting down. Peace!" I cussed, frustrated by the order of events. I didn't want to leave my hometown, I was born and raised here, I'm 16. My parents died when I was 12. I continued my show...until I was startled when I heard glass break. It was a toilet with black, thin, legs around the toilet, it looked like a spider. I took out my pan and smacked that thing repeatedly, until it tumbled onto the floor, without even moving an inch..."I can't stay here, probably overnight the whole house will be infested by toilets!" I said, shaking and moving terrified than I ever had in my life. I ran to the storage and boarded up the windows with Super Glue, then I change into a costume of a toilet, hoping they won't see through the outfit that I'm a human, then went off to the shops. When I got there, the place was filled with toilets. Then, I saw a poster on one of the walls, it read: Skibidi Toilets on the loose! If you hear: Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes skibidi double u reeh reeh skibidi dop dop dop yes yes skibidi double u reeh reeh! Stay away! Get supplies and weapons, and protect your family if needed. If one of them bites you, you'll get infected with the Skibidi Virus, and become a Skibidi Toilet!" I panicked and screamed, realizing what I'd done because the Skibidi Toilets went charging at me, I ran through the store picking up random stuff and leaving the store, going home and boarding up the door or any entrance of the house. Then I realized, "I AM SO STUPID! I FORGOT THE WEAPONS!" I said with anger and frustration. I took out an axe from the storage and broke down the wall, getting out of the hole, waiting for the long way ahead of this apocalypse...

Words: 391