Speaker Titan Is Back To His Senses!

"Should we go save Speaker Titan?" Christina said as she sneaked to get a piece of gum inside the TVman's pocket. "Knock knock?" "Who's there" "Red-haired Christina" "Red-haired Christina who?" Christina asked. "Red-haired Christina was caught red-haired! Get it? Red handed? Red-haired? You're a redhead" TVman joked as he pushed Christina's hand away from his pocket. "Give me one piece! Please?" Christina begged. "Fine, but no more jokes, put on your serious face," TVman said as he gave Christina one piece of gum. "This IS my serious face," Christina said in a serious tone with a serious face. Then, we saw Speaker Titan destroying our allies. "I'll climb up to his neck without getting caught, then pull out the parasite, crush it, then sneak back to you like nothing happened," I said, determined. "Alright, be careful!" The TVman told me! I replied, "I will!" I sneaked around Speaker Titan, making sure not to get caught. Then, I climbed onto the Speaker Titan's back, then tried to find the parasite on his neck. The parasite was shoved deep onto the neck so I kept looking and looking and looking until I got hold of the parasite. Then, I threw the parasite so high that it landed in Neptune! I turned around then, and I saw G-MAN looking at me getting ready to fire his cannons. "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes skibidi double u reeh reeh skibidi dop dop dop yes yes skibidi double u reeh reeh" I said in a low voice. But in surprise, G-MAN was stupid enough to believe that was a Skibidi Toilet! I sneaked down and ran back to my TV friend. "You're name is now Liam, no backsies!" "Fine." My TV friend said. Then, we all watched Speaker Titan destroy all those Skbidi Toilets.

Words: 300