I Got Upgraded

My eyes opened after 35 minutes of being unconscious, the vision was blurry. I saw octopus arms around me. I tried to scream but couldn't because I was too weak. "We're finished! She a lot stronger now with octopus arms and a sliver jetpack attached to her back, holding the octopus arms. The octopus arms can grab 8 toilets at a time and either squish them to death, or squirted black ink at the face, blinding them, but don't worry, it isn't effective for cameramen, speakerman, and TVmen." "Yeah, but what 'bout humans?" Raven said, carrying Aquamarine on his shoulders. I immediately woke up as I hear the word "octopus" I had a fear of octopuses because of its, eight, long, scaley, arms. I banged on the glass, thinking that I was stuck in this tube with an octopus. The tube was filled with water. "Guys! Don't you see? Mimi's banging on the glass!" I broke the glass, coughing because I was about to drown. "I was going to drown in there!" I said, mad. Then I saw my big bro staring in my direction. "Big  bro!" I yelled in excitement. I ran over to him and hugged him. "It's good to see you back little sis." Aquamarine looked at him mad. "You as well, Aquamarine." "Big bro!" Aquamarine also yelled, hugging his face.A few minutes later, I was headed the the testing area, I had to test out my power, "So, stretch out your ams infront of you" a scientist cameraman asked me. I stretched my hands infront of me, I got scared because my octopus arms were also doing the same thing. The scientist cameraman yelled out, "Okay! Bring out the big guns!" Then, eight Skibidi toilets headed my direction. "Now, pretend to grab something with one of your hand. " The scientist cameraman told me. I pretend to grab something with my left hand. My left octopus arms grabbed four skibidi toilets, "grab the object firm!" The scientist cameraman told me again. "I held on the the pretend object firmly, my octopus arms grabbed on the the skibidi toilet firmly as well, squishing them to death. "Now grab the other four with your right hand." I pretended to grab on something. My octopus arms the the same. "Now, push it away like your holding a smelly sock." I pushed it away, disgusted. My octopus arms did the same, but it released black ink, I heard the toilets yelling, " SKIBIDI SKIBIDI" in panic. My black ink had blinded them, causing suicide. "Alright! It's time to end this war!" The scientist cameraman screamed in excitement...

Words: 438