Meeting The Cameramen...

As I walked out of the building, Skibidi Toilets roamed the streets biting humans. I ran to the weapon store to find guns, katanas, armor, swords, etc. I looked in awe as I collected so many, few minutes later, I went to the checkout and there was no cashier! Wasn't that crazy?! Well, I understood as of this life-changing apocalypse can change people's lives forever...I went out of the shop, shoving the weapons inside my costume so that Skibidi Toilets don't get suspicious, stupid of me, I sang the word, "Don't be suspicious" repeatedly, which got the Skibidi Toilets' attention and went at me. They all crowded me like some celebrity, I screamed at the top of my lungs so loud that I was beginning to lose my voice. Thankfully, some men with cameras on their head beat up the Skibidi Toilets, "Thanks, man." I said, gratefully. "My pleasure," one of them said. "Wait, you can talk?" I said, confused. "Yep, call us Cameramen or Surveillance, whatever you like," it replied. I took out the weapons and hand them to them, one by one. "Here, take this, you'll need this," I said real quietly that they almost didn't hear me, "Madam, what's your name?" One of the cameramen asked, "It's Christina to you. Ugly Cameradude." I said, being sassy all of a sudden, the cameraman replied, getting closer to me with every word, every step, "Um, excuse me, don't talk to me like th-" "Get close to me 1 more time and I'm snatch your camera off your head, you got that?" I said in a sassy tone, interrupting him. The cameraman took one more step closer, fearless. My face turned ruby red and pulled the camera off his head, smiling as he screamed in pain before falling face first on the ground, dead. "Mess with me again and I will do it to the rest of you," I said, serious with a serious face like I was not joking and going to keep my promise. The rest of the cameraman shook in fear. "Let's just fight Skibidi Toilets, now thanks to you, Christina, we have stronger weapons with unlimited bullets," A Large Cameraman said to me. "Thank you, let's get fightin'," I said to take down those Skibidi Toilets as we all went into the battlefield, ready to fight.

Words: 391