Christina Got Injured

As I walked to the battlefield from the deck, I waved Aquamarine and Liam goodbye, "Teach her how to fight the toilets, I don't want her getting hurt!" I said, walking away. Liam replied, "I will! She better be listening." I walked and walked and walked, fighting toilets along the way. As of twenty minutes later, I sat down on a ruined bench, I stared into the view ahead of me. Buildings were on fire, Stormy clouds, plants wore out, trees were chomped down, houses destroyed, and etc. "Look at the city."I said, tearing up. "It's ruined! It's going to take years to fix this city up depending how long is this war!" Then, I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Liam FaceTime. "Is Aquamarine doing a great job?" I asked on the phone, "Yep, she's a natural! How is she so good when she's like 3?" Liam asked. "I'm six mister!" Aquamarine said as she kicked Liam down to the ground and punched him multiple times. "Ooh!" Liam groaned. "I'll call you back" then he hanged up. I was laughing so much that I fell to the ground. I didn't realize that that Buzzsaw Skibidi Toilet was sneaking up behind me. It carried me to a balcony. Then, I screamed as my neck was being cut off by the Buzzsaw and pushed. I fell to the ground with a big thud, blood leaked everywhere. I coughed out blood until I was too weak to move a muscle, going unconscious...

Words: 254