It's Time To End This War!

Author's note: This is also the last chapter of the story, it's was totally planned as the last chapter, not unexpectedly. So I hope you like this story. Anyways, time for the chapter!

As I ran inside the Skibidi Base 1000, an alarm went off. Skibidi Toilets headed towards me. But as practiced, I pretended to grab something with BOTH hands. Two Skibidi Toilets were at each octopus arms, I pretended to push it away as a smelly sock, causing the Skibidi Toilets suicide. I threw a bomb at the lab, laughing as I heard the Engineers, and Scientist Skibidi Toilet panicking as they exploded to death. I ran off to G-MAN's room, spying on him as he was doing...well, nothing. I pretended to grab something with one hand, trying the grab G-MAN but unfortunately, my octopus arms were not big enough to carry G-MAN. G-MAN turned around and stared at me, mad that I tried the kill him. I ran the the garage, trying the press the button quick as he went after me. As the garage went upwards halfway. I slid under, G-MAN tried to follow, but got crushed when the garage lift closed. "Guys! Guys! G-MAN gone! We win!" I screamed in excitement. The alliance, even the humans went out to see that G-MAN was destroyed for last, and the exploded Skibidi Toilets. "We're free!" Liam shouted. "Liam, follow me." I said, smiling. I went over to the deck. "Remove the TV off your head." I said, smiling "Okay?" Liam said, removing the TV. His real face was handsome~. I kissed him...on the lips! Liam blushed, "Wow, our first kiss! Let's head back to the Alliance." Liam said, putting back on his TV head. We headed back to the Alliance. A white flower fell onto my hands. "Guys! Let this flower resemble our friendship!" I said, smiling. "And relationships!" Aquamarine and Raven said at the same time, smirking at my direction. I blushed madly. "As of if, it's time to repair this city! Like look at this mess!" "At our service." The construction worker said...

Author's note: I hope you all enjoyed the story! I really hope to see you at "Lilliana reacting to SKIBIDI TOILETS!" See you all!

Words: 371