The Dread of the INFECTED Speaker Titan...

As we heard the roar, the Speaker Titan was fighting a Skibidi with two laser guns around it. The Speaker Titan was fighting it like it was easy peasy, "Let's go!" I said, choking on red streaks of hair from my hair. [she's a redhead] Then, after the fight, he pulled out one of the two Skibidi parasites from his neck, then let out a loud roar, there was a blue spark around his neck and speakers. All of us began to panic, "Wait what?! How did he get infected?" I said, puzzled. A Large Speakerman replied, "Have you heard? the Scientist Skibidi Toilet invented Skibidi Parasites to control our allies!" "Ohh, so that's why you started to attack me..." I replied. "Wait, I attack you?" the Large Speakerman replied, shocked and confused at the same time. "You were trying to crush me until the Speaker Titan removed the parasite from your neck, it was love at first sight!" I replied, dreamily, obviously having a crush on Speaker Titan. "Why are you drooling like that?" a Cameraman asked me. I started to shake him aggressively, "He's my boyfriend!" I said lovestruck and fainted dramatically. After a few hours, I woke up in a laboratory, "Where am I?" I asked, sleepily. A Speakerman replied, "You fainted and almost died by your boyfriend." "I want to see him!" I asked jumping around all of a sudden. "You're infected by the Skibidi parasites, kind of but they're mind controlling you about love, not to go against us." the Scientist Cameraman told me. I let out a loud gasp...

Words: 266