Meeting the Speakermen...

"Wait!" I said. All the cameramen looked at me, annoyed. "I need to change into something more...appropriate to wear," I said, sheepishly. "Hurry up, though, I ain't waiting," said one cameraman. I ran off to my house and went through the hole, only to find a load of Skibidi Toilets. "Dang it," I thought.  I went to the clothing store and found a cute pink tank top with black leggings. I went into the changing room and went out, in awe with my look, and went back to the battlefield...On my way there, I was pushed by 5 heads in one toilet, "Wtf is that?!" I said, scared. It reached out to bite until it was flushed by some man with a speaker on his head, "Woah! Another crazy being?!" the Speakerman replied, "Where are you heading, miss?" The Speakerman held out his hand and helped me up. "To the battlefield," I replied. The Speakerman lead me the way to the battlefield, "Thanks," I said, thankfully. "By the way, you're way stronger than them dweebs," I whispered, pointing to the cameramen who were losing and getting beat up by those Skibidi Toilets. He laughed as he walked away. I went to the battlefield and start to fight those Skibidi Toilets. Since I was a black belt in karate, it was a piece of cake, all the Cameramen and Speakermen looked at me in amazed. "How did you-" "Karate,  I'm a black belt." I interrupted one cameraman. Then, we heard a loud roar from the Speaker Titan. It didn't sound friendly...

Words: 261