The Upgraded Titan Cameraman!

Suddenly, the alarm went off when I saw Cameramen running around, "What is happening!? Oh my god!" I said, running out of the base only to find Skibidi Toilet approaching the base and saw a toilet vomited fire, burning alive cameramen. A Scientist Cameraman made a gesture for me to turn back around. "I don't give a fuck if I die!" I said, angrily "My life is the worst! Like, just kill me!" I added. Then I saw the new, Upgraded titan Cameraman. I started in amazement as my jaw dropped to the ground. "Who were you talking to?" Tvman asked me. "The Scientist Cameraman who told me to turn around. DUH!" I said, laughing. TVman said, taking forever "Wellllllllll" I was annoyed so I said, "Knock knock" "Who's there?" Shut" "Shut who?" the TVman asked me. "Up! Shut Up!" I said, annoyed. "I will never shut up!" the TV man told me. Then, speaking gibberish. "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "I wish I had a TV remote" "I wish I had a TV remote who?" the TVman asked me. "I wish I had a TV remote to turn you off!" I said, laughing. The TVman chuckled a bit. We kept telling jokes as the Upgraded Titan Cameraman looked at us and smiled with the rest of the Cameramen, Speakermen, and TVmen. I think I and this random TVman will make a great friendship.

Words: 233