Welcome Aboard to CC! [Controlled Christina]

"I made an invention which can turn her off from 'Love Mode' but will be controlled and against us. Should we try it? Or should we not?" the scientist cameraman asked. The cameramen nodded. Then, the scientist cameraman told them the plan, then did put a thumbs up. Then, a cameraman distracted me by doing weird dances. "OMG, hug me!" I said, running at him, not paying attention to my surroundings, then a blue beam hit me in the neck. "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes," I said, kicking a cameraman in the face, weakening him, and pulling off his Camera head. Then, I headed to the Scientist Cameraman and pulled off his Camera head, killing him, I went out of the lab and started pushing, slapping, kicking, choking, and stabbing Cameramen and Speakermen. Everyone feared me as I roared the city...G-MAN looked at me, impressed, as he wanted to use me. Titan Speakermen explained to me the plan, roaring and screeching. Somehow, I understood. Well, of course, I'm one of them now. I smirked as this plan could defeat the Cameramen and Speakermen. But, in my heart, I wanted to resist the plan and be back to normal and take Titan Speakerman with me, defeat the Skibidi Toilets, and make this a new city for us humans, Cameramen, and Speakermen...

Words: 222