Chapter Four

Niesha's P.O.V.

I heard a knock at the door. I thought my package was coming. I ran to my clothes on. I put on my purple crop top and white skirt. I grabbed the beanie. I started to walk up to the door. I didn't even looked.

" thank you for the package. Do I have to sign anything?" I asked as I began to look up. " I have no package. But I was wondering if we could talk?" He asked. " Jay, umm you can come in." I said. "Thanks." Jay said. Cobra was watching Jay." Sorry about the cats. I can't live without them." I said. Cobra was stalking over to Jay."So why are you here?" I asked. " I wanted my hat back." He is said while pointing at me head. " can I keep it a little longer." I said like a child. Cobra jumped on Jay's lap." Why hello there little guy." Jay said. " That's surprising he hates everyone." I said.

Jay started cuddling with Cobra. I gave him back his hat. But then I realized we were going to be late for class. I grabbed Jay's hand and ran out of my room. But as so as were near the academic hall. My brother comes.

" Oh my sister got a boyfriend." He said. " knock it off Aziz. I showing him to his class." I said. " Hi, I'm Jay son of.." Jay was cut of by my brother. " I know perfectly who you are. May I take my sister?" He asked. " I can wait." Jay said.

We walked away for a bit. He pinned me in a corner. I was the mouse to the Cobra my father always said. You could see the anger in his eyes.

" I told you about him." He said. " I don't care what you say. I'm not your pet." I said. " i just don't want you to get hurt." He said. " you actually care for once?" I was confused. " he's a villian your a princess it is not meant to be." He said.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead. He used to do that when we were kids. I went back to Jay. I lead him to the class fairy godmother was teaching.

" Your a few minutes early." I said. " well thanks Niesha." He said. " I'm a princess that's what they do." I said as I was about to walk away. " Niesha! You can keep the hat." He said.

I walked away smiling. I put the hat on. I felt safe and secure. I went back to my room and put my cheerleading outfit on.

Jay's P.O.V.

I could not stop thinking about Niesha. For some odd reason. I felt like a prince last night. We were in goodness class. I was not really paying attention.

" if someone hands you a crying baby, what do you do?" Fairy godmother asked. "Do you A-curse it, B-Lock it in a tower, C- give it a bottle or D-Carve out it's heart." Evie raised her hand. " what was the second one again?" She asked. " Oh okay, Mal." She said. " C- give it a bottle." She said. " Your on fire, girl." Carlos said. " I just picked the one that sounds boring." Mal said A shy girl came. She squeaked when she pasted us. " Hi." She squeaked. " you need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." Fairy godmother said, " I hope everyone remembers my daughter, Jane." " Mom, no." Jane said. Fairy godmother looked at us. " Jane, this is everyone." " Hi. That's okay, don't mind me." She said.

She ran away as she could.I didnt really stand for the next question. But I did wanted to seem good. I stood up and tried to put Carlos's hand down. Fairy godmother called on me and I got to answer right. Carlos got angry and we had a little fight. Now school is finished and we have to join the tourney team.

" So how's Niesha doing," Carlos asked. " why would I know." I said. " Aren't you guys a couple now." He said. " No, were just friends." I snapped. " Okay, dude you need to chill." I think Carlos said.

We finished the conversation. I put on a jersey and padding. I saw Niesha and waved too her. She waved back. Then she went back to the commanding her cheer squad.

"Jay, Ben your on offense. Chad your defense. Taylor your shooter." Coach said. " okay coach." Taylor said.

Carlos got yelled out because he was in the kill zone. As soon as the coach blew the whistle I ran for the ball. I dodged the balls left in right in the kill zone. I tackled some players and scored a goal. I did I little dance for the ladies.

"you get over here. What do you call that I called that raw talent. I will show something you haven't seen before a rule book." Coach said." Thanks coach." I said. " hey Audrey, stop looking at your boyfriend getting beaten and get back to practice!" I heard Niesha.

Audrey started pouting and ran back to practice. Niesha looked back at me and took the hat off her hard and started wiggling it in the air. I just waved and went back to practice.

Melody's P.O.V.

I finished practice and went back to my dorm. The delivery man came and I signed the papers for Niesha's sewing machine. I went out of the room to meet me boyfriend. He had a bouquet of violets my favorite.

" Hello my little cuddlefish." He said. " You don't have to say that Aziz." I said. " let's just hurry up before my sister sees us." Aziz said.

I haven't told Niesha that I was dating her brother. But he was my crush since I was fourteen. He asked me last year to be his girlfriend. I was so happy. We went for a spin on his motorcycle and we went back to school.

" thanks for the great date, Aziz." I said. " your welcome Mel mel." He said.

I ran off to my bedroom to see Niesha working on her outfits already. She had finished making a pair of swim trunks with genie lamps on them. She also made a bikini with a coral seashell like top and coral bottoms.

" Oh hey Melody,I didn't see you there." She said. " Nice designs. I love the genie lamps." I said. " Thanks I think I'm going to give these to my brother or Jay." She said. " So are you and Jay a couple?" I asked. " Me and Jay are friends." She said.

I changed into my comfy white pajama short and tank top with two purple seashells on it. I wanted to tell Niesha. About her brother and me. But I didn't want to lose are friendship.