Chapter Thirteen

Niesha's P.O.V

Jordan and Melody grabbed me and we went to the limos. It was time to get ready for the after party.  I felt powerless with out the book. But my hair was still red though. We went back to Auradon prep and started getting work done. I was still wondering if I should even be melody's friend.

" Wow you changed our room." Melody said. " Actually I did everything." Jordan replied. " By the way we put a bathroom in here." I said. " sweet." Melody said. She ran into the bathroom so did Jordan.

I went to get my party dress on when I notice a scar on the side of my ribs. They spell worked but I thought I wouldn't have any scars. It hurt to move a little but beauty is pain. I slipped on my short gold dress. Melody and Jordan got their makeup on and slipped on their dresses. Melody had a white dress with pink rhinestones everywhere. Jordan had a purple one white crystals. I put my hair in a ponytail and I was off to go see the villain kids. I went to see Mal and Evie first.

" Hey." I said. " Oh hey girl." Evie said. " What do you need?" Mal asked " I just want to see if you guys are ready." I answered. " Well, we are but are you?" they asked. " Whats wrong?" I asked. "Your makeup need so touch ups." Evie said. " I guess so." I answered.I sat down and closed my eyes." And your done." Evie said. I opened my eyes." I look amazing." I said. " Well what do you guys thing about this?" Mal asked.

Mal was wearing a short lilac dress, it was beautiful but mine is still better. Evie then got dress. We were ready. Melody and Jordan came in and we went together. Let's just say my squad was on point. the boys were meeting us downstairs.

Jay's P.O.V.

" You okay do?" Carlos asked. " Yeah I'm just nervous." I said. " Well don't worry its just a dance." Ben said. " Besides ben should be more nervous he dancing with Mal." Carlos laughed. " That's true." I laughed. " Guys we are her." Mal said knocking on the door. " I got it." I said. I opened the door." Hey sexy." Niesha said. " hello gorgeous." I said back.

Everyone looked as us. It was awkward when they looked. Anyways we started to walk down. She was so beautiful. I was so excited that I meet her. She looked at me and gave me a kiss. I blushed really badly.

" are you okay?" She asked playfully. " I'm fine my princess." I said. " well maybe you would like to come home with me this Sumer?" She asked. " Okay." I said.

She kissed me again. We walked down to the limo and went to the courtyard. Everyone was eating candy in the limos. I was trying to eat chocolate really politely. But Niesha smeared in my face while she stuffed hers with rock candy. She got me a napkin and I wiped my face but then she kissed my face. When got to the party area.

" don't worry my parents aren't here bugaboo." She said. " Me nervous I'm a villian Remember." I said. " oh look it's my parents." She said. " where!" I shouted. " scared cat." She said. " let's just go party." I said. " Don't worry I will be easier on you." She said. " Okay, my little lotus blossom." I said romantically." Now the nicknames are getting weird." I said. " okay my little honey bear." I said trying to kiss her. " my boyfriend is so romantic." She said and she started to kiss me.

All the sudden a song came on and she pulled me on the dance floor. We started dancing. I was good but she was amazing at it. Mal was dancing with Ben and Evie was dancing with Doug. We all went in to a circle and danced together. Then all the sudden I was dancing with Audrey. I went back to Niesha and danced. Everything was amazing on Auradon. Mal and Ben went to the top and kissed Romantically. I dragged Niesha away from the crowd.

" Niesha, I love you so much." I said. " I love you too." She said back. " I will never leave you." I said. " I know you wouldn't but why aren't we dancing at the party?" She asked. " because I want to spend the rest of the night with you." I said.

We laid down on the grass and watched the stars. Niesha rested her head on my chest. I loved her. I can't wait till the summer comes.