Chapter six

Niesha's P.O.V.

It had been two days since I have talked to Jay. I was angry with him since he was flirting with my friend. Anyways I was in my room looking at the school map.

" Um Niesha, what are you doing?" Melody asked. " I'm trying to get the spell book Mal has." I answered. " You have to be insane! Melody shouted. " But I need your help." I said. " I just have to send the picture to Genie of the spell book." I begged. " Fine, but you own me." Melody stated.

We walked to Mal and Evie's room. I hid behind a flower box. Melody knocked on the door. She looked nervous.

" What are you doing?" Mal questioned. " Jay need you and Evie." Melody said. " Why would he need us?" Mal asked again. " Something about your mom calling you." Melody lied. "Oh okay. Evie hurry up!" Mal yelled.

Mal ran off with Evie to Jay's room. I picked the lock on the door. I ran to Mals desk and kept taking pictures of the spell book. I was waiting for genie to text me back. I looked at one of the spells. It was a duplication spell. Maybe I could duplicate the spell book.

" Niesha, hurry up." Melody said. " Okay one second." I said back. I whispered " That which is one now becomes two. That which is two forever will be. That which will be shall be appeared." " Niesha, did you do magic?" Melody asked. " Maybe." I said. " Hurry up, Mal and Evie are coming ." She said.

I waited about ten seconds till a second spell book appeared. With all the spells in it. I tripped over a chair and ran out of the room. Mel dashed behinds me to my room.

" You need to stop get into trouble." Melody said  " I haven't had so much fun in years." I commented.   " Yeah it was fun." she said. "Remember when Ben and us stole beast crown. Then we pretended to be the rulers when we were kids." I said. " Do you still have that picture king Beast?" Melody asked. " Yeah, I have in my dresser." I said.

I pulled out one my drawers. Ben was missing a tooth in that picture. I had the crown on my head. It was falling off though. Melody left and I looked at my self in the mirror. I was reading the spell book. I wanted to try a spell on me. I looked for a hair spell. I didn't have any magic in my family. But it was worth a try. Plus my hair need some color added to it.

" Beware, Forswear replace the old with colored hair." I said. I closed my eyes. My hair was still the same. " I guess I don't have powers." I said. But as so as I said that I haves red tips on my hair.

I ran to my closet and pulled cheerleading outfit. I need to spread a little magic

Mal's P.O.V.

We arrived at Carlos and Jay's room. We barged into the room. Jay was getting ready for his game today.

" So what did my mother say?" I asked. " I haven't heard from your mother." Jay answered. " But a girl said you did." Evie said. " the only girl I have talked to is you too." Jay said. " What about Niesha." Carlos said in a flirty way. " shut up Carlos. Anyways there was no girl here." He said. " I left my spell book." I said.

Evie and I ran back to our room. There was a mess in my room. My spell book was open. It was open to a duplication spell.

" Mal is something wrong?" Evie asked. " someone has duplicated my spell book." I said. " But nobody has magic parents here except Jane." Evie said. " I think we need to talk to little miss Niesha about all this." I said. " She would be at the game like everyone else." Evie said.l

Evie and I quickly changed. We walked down to give Ben his little snack before the game. Jay looked Miserable after hearing about Niesha. But he soon got over it when he saw some cute girls. But as soon as he stepped away Niesha came.

" Oh girls to bad you can't date him." She said. " what are you talking about Niesha." He muttered. " " I'm just saying he is a villain and all." Niesha said as she flipped her hair. I noticed her hair was dyed. " I'm changing Niesha." Jay said. " Niesha,come over." Ben said. " Coming Ben."  She said

She went over and rested her arm on his shoulder. I know she has another copy of my spell book.

" Nice hair." Ben said. " Thanks, I did it myself." She said. " Ben, I have a pregame snack for you." I said. " Thanks but I don't eat before games." He said. " Oh a get it because I'm a villain." I said acting sad. "Fine, see there that is good." Ben said and started acting funny. " Ben, our you okay?" Niesha asked. " I'm fine." He said. " I got to go. Bye Ben." Niesha said.

She walked towards Jay and took her finger and touched his chin like a flirt. Ben started falling in love with me. But when did Niesha become so bad.