Chapter seven

Jay's P.O.V.

I was on the sideline at the tourney game. Carlos was with me as well. I had been playing all game and we were tied with the other team. Niesha was cheering us on. I don't know why she was acting so weird today.

" Jay, get in the field." Coach said. " Can Carlos play coach?" I asked. " I don't think so.." I cut him off. " But you said yourself the team is like a body and well Sir he is my brain." I said. "alright." Coach said

Me and Carlos ran out the team circle. We walked out to our positions to started the game. I pulled Carlos by the jersey and uses him as a shield. He ran in front of me and used his shield to pass me the ball. I jumped up and scored the winning goal. Niesha came running up and jumped on my back.

" You did it." She said. " I Thought you were mad at me." I said confused. " I was just a little jealous." She said. " So I wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" I asked. " Can I please think about?" She said. " yeah sure take  your time." I said awkwardly.

After that Ben started signing to Mal. Audrey and Chad were now a couple and Mal said yes to go to the coronation with Ben. It seemed like everything was going to plan. Except my love life.

Niesha's P.O.V.

I was making my dress for family day. I was so happy that Jay asked me out. I finished my outfit and ran down to Jay's room. He opened the door and I ran into his arms.

" what are you doing here?" He asked. " I thought about what you say and I would like to go out with you." I said. " That's great I have the whole thing planned. Tomorrow after school." Jay said. " that sounds great." I said. Evie barged in " Carlos, I need to borrow a leather jacket!" " Why do you need?" He asked. " Mal is going on a date with Ben." Evie said. I was shocked. " I need to go." I said.

I ran back to my room and looked at the spell book. There was a love spell. If Mal put Ben under a love spell. I will make her sorry. I ran down to see Ben. He wasn't in his room at all. I saw him heading down to Mal's room.

" Ben, you can't do this. She tricked you." I said. " you are wrong, Mal is the most amazing girl." Ben said. " She put a love spell on you." I pleaded.  " your just like Audrey and Chad. I thought you believed in me." Ben said with anger. " But Ben you have believe me." I pleaded. " Enough, I am going on a date with Mal and that's it!" He roared.

He pushed me aside and went to Mal's room. I just sat there and cried. My best Friend was gone.

Melody's P.O.V.

I was studying with Aziz. We had a big test tomorrow and I didn't want to see my boyfriend fail. He got up from his desk and sat next to me on the bed. Plus we haven't told Niesha we are dating

" Hey lets go out and get a coffee." Aziz said. " sure why not I was getting hungry." I said. " I will go get my motorcycle ready Mel-Mel." He said.

I walked to my room and got a pink tank top and light wash jeans. And ran out to Aziz's mortcycle. We went to the Mad Hatter's tea and coffee shop. We sat down and made sure nobody saw us.

" so are your parents coming for family day?" I asked. " yeah my dad will be a little late since his is the Sultan." Aziz said. " My parents and my aunts are coming." I said. " what is it like to have six aunts anyway?" Aziz asked. " let's just say I wish I only had one." I joked. " that bad huh." Aziz said.

We talked and talked. I loved Aziz as my boyfriend. He listens to everything and takes care of me. I just want to tell everyone. But everyone thinks I'm his tutor.

" Hey I was wondering if I could tell Niesha about us." I said. " Niesha, would flip out." He said. " Yeah, but I Nate keeping this a secret." I said. " How about we tell her on family day." He said. " that would be perfect." I commented.

We paid the bill and hoped one the motorcycle.  We were silent the whole time. We came back to school and went are separate ways.