Chapter twelve

Niesha's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of a blowhorn. I rose quickly.

" Get up we have two hours till the coronation!" Jordan yelled. " okay okay I'm up but I gonna go to the hall showers." I said. " why I put a bathroom in here." She said. I just noticed her hair was soaked and was wearing a bath towel. " thanks I never like the hall bathroom anyway. Too much gross hair." I said.

I changed and put my towel over me. I hoped
Into the shower it was so hot. I finished and started getting ready. Jordan decided to use her magic and gave me a nice little tan. I decided to give the tips of my hair a fire hydrant red color. Jordan thought they were better that color. Jordan decide to let her hair down in a bubble ponytail. I decided to give myself a beach wave hairstyle. I helped Jordan into her dress and she helped with mine. I looked at the time I was late to meet Ben and Mal.

" I'm going to be late." I said. " but your makeup isn't done yet." She said. " do you have a spell for this?" I asked. " No you used up your wishes." Jordan answered. I looke thought the spell book." Aphrodite I call upon thee, The goddess of beauty, Love, sexuality. I ask for you to bless me with beauty. I ask you goddess to grant my wish." " oh my god your makeup was beautiful." Jordan gasped. " thank you." I said.

I grabbed a beanie and ran out the door and fell on top of someone. It was Jay I picked myself and then helped him up as well. I was surprised he even showed up. I walked down the hall with him till we hit a mirror. I had gold eye shadow and dark red lips.

" you looked beautiful." he said. " so you got my letter." I said. " yeah, so you ready to go?" He asked. " yes I am but here." I said giving his beanie." Why are you giving me this?"  He asked." I think you will need this." I said.

We walked will we met up with Ben and Mal. He told me the whole me being queen thing. We walked out the door to get the carriage. paparazzi were everywhere asking us questions I couldn't ask. We hoped into the carriage and we were off.

Jay's P.O.V.

Today was the day. I had to give up Niesha. I didn't want to but I had to. The ride was a little but quite. But everyone was talking.

" Niesha, you look amazing." Ben said. " thanks I had help with Jordan and some magic." She said. " " Mal who designed your dress." Ben asked. " Evie did she made herself one too." Mal said. " so she designs as well." Neisha said. "  so who's ready for the party afterwards?" I asked. " I am I helped decorate." Niesha said. " oh guys were here." Ben said.

I could see every hero. I felt so nervous. Ben walked out. He already ate the anti- love potion. It turned out on his date the spell went away in the lake. I stepped out of the carriage and help Niesha out. She looked stunning. We walked up together

" queen belle, King Adam." We said." Niesha it's so good to see you" queen belle said. " it's great to see you as well. " Niesha said.  " darling who made your outfit?" Belle asked. " I did and I also made Jordan's as well." Niesha said. "well you two better get inside we are going to start." Belle said.

We walked in and every started as if we the announcer said are names. " she must have used magic on her dress." Audrey whispered.
"I wish my hair was like that." Jane whispered. " Niesha, are you going to seat with us?" Aladdin said. " Yes, but Jay will joining us." She said. " No, King Adam had them sit somewhere else." Jasmine commented.  " But mom.." I cut Niesha said. " it's okay sit with them I will sit with Carlos and Evie." I said.

I kissed her on the cheek. And walked away. I was standing next to Evie and Carlos on the balcony. Niesha was standing next to Mal. The king and queen came in and everyone cheered. Then Ben came in separated . He stop at Niesha and they walked the rest of the way. They stood next to wand. Niesha went to the side. Mal was so close to the wand. But then in a flash some one took the wand.

" Child, get me the wand." Fairy godmother said. " If you can't make me beautiful i will do it myself!" Jane yelled. " Jane, you have no idea what you are doing!" Niesha yelled. " Like you know any better Niesha you have been doing magic behind everyones back!" Jane yelled. " Now you can pay for hurt me." Jane contuined. Jane hit Niesha of the side of her ribs. She flew and hit a column. " Niesha." Her family yelled. " We have to get out there." I said. " Agreed, Niesha is one of are friends." Evie said. " Come on let's go." Carlos said.

We ran down to the wand. Mal grabbed the wand from jane and pointed at her. Niesha could move but she was badly injured. I rushed to her she look up at me and was covered in blood. I let her in on me. Mal was standing still she didn't know what to do.

" I don't want to be bad." She said. " I want to be good and stay her." Carlos said. " I agree." I said. " Don't worry nobody can get you here." Ben said. " I'm back" Maleficent said. " Oh no " Niesha whispered. " go away mother." mal said. " she very funny. isn't she. Wand me chop chop" maleficent said. " No!" ben yelled. Mal throw the wand to fairy god mother. " bibbidi bobbidi..." " boo." Maleficent said.

" Now here should we begin?"Maleficent said. " You can't do this!" Niesha yelled. " Oh look the little street rat and a baby street rat." Maleficent said. " She's not a street rat." I said. " Oh Jay, your father would be so disappointed in you right now. 'Oh I know why don't we started by getting rid of this." Maleficent said and took the ring off man's finger.

" falling in love is ridiculous its not what you want." she conutied. " You don't know what I what! Mom have you every asked me what I want, I'm not you!" Mal yelled. " Well obviously! I had years and years to learn how to be dark and cruel , You'll get there." " that's enough." Niesha said trying to hit Maleficent's with a spell." It seems you have been in my book." Maleficent's said. " I have been. But I think I'm better than you." Niesha said. " Now I command wand to my hand!" Mal said.

The wand went Mal's hand. Maleficent became furious all the sudden a huge cloud of smoke came and swarmed her. When the cloud was over she was a black dragon.

Niesha's P.O.V.

I started running for my life. Maleficent was a huge dragon I needed to find a place to hide and find a spell. e she would never find me in the rows and rows . I took a the spell book off my charm bracelet and started searching. There was a spell she had never used before. The spell was in the back of the book. but there was a price but I can't tell Mal.

" Guys, I found a spell!" I yelled. " Throw me the spell book!" Mal yelled. " I got it." I said."Niesha, watch out!" Jay said. before I could move Maleficent's tail hit my side. " Ow ow Ow." I squealed. "Niesha I'm coming!" Jay yelled. " the spell book!" Mal yelled. " Here." I threw the book. Maleficent burned the book. " No!" Carlos yelled. " Magic mirror shine a bright light." Evie said to distract Maleficent. " You will not hurt my friend!" Mal yelled. " The strength go evil is good as none, When stands before five hearts as one." She said.

Jay picked me up and took me over to everyone. The spell book was gone I felt powerless. Mal and maleficent went into a staring match. I could see Mal's eyes turning green liker her mothers. It was silent as a mouse. Maleficent was getting weaker she could do this for longer. A huge cloud of black smoke came and Maleficent was gone. Plus everyone was unfrozen. We soon found out that Maleficent turned into a lizard.

" Niesha, Can we talk?" Melody asked. " Sure." I said. " Aziz and I are very sorry about lying to you we just thought you wouldn't like it." She explained. " I would have been find with it. I'm just sad you did't tell me." I said. " I hope we can be friends again." Melody said. " we are but i made some changes to the room." I said. " Niesha!" My parents yelled. " I got to go." I said.

" Young lady I am so proud of you." My mother said. " Wait, what?" I said confused. " I'm sorry we treated you like you were second best. But you just saved us." My father said. " I'm sorry I give you a hard time sis." Aziz said. " We have to fix that wound though." Mother said. " Don't worry I got this." I said. " But the spell book is gone." Aziz said. I could feel in my memory in my head "Get rid of all the evil in my right mind , my soul will heal my wounds Clean cuts Get rid of all the bad in amounts I love upon body and soul " I said.I felt a little light headed " Niesha, are you okay?" Mom asked. " I'm fine the words healed." I replied. " Wow, you are good at magic." Aziz said. " Niesha,
Come on let's go!" Melody and Jordan yelled.