Chapter nine

Niesha's P.O.V.

I woke up to hear Melody's voice. I rushed out of bed she sounded excited and scared at the same. I stood up to see Tiger with baby tigers. It was weird cause all my boys are you know. I don't even know who has a cat here except Audrey's. God, she has to ruin my life every day does she. I called my parents and they said they would take care of them.

Then Melody and I got dressed I made our dresses. She was a coral one with a white top and mine was a dark blue lace dress. I ran down to see in Jay was still in his room. I knocked on the door. The door opened by itself. I just hope that they aren't going to steal fairy godmother's wand. I walked down to Ben's room to practice are routine.

" Ben, it's Neisha." I said. " Coming!" Ben yelled as he opened the door. "You ready to start out routine?" I asked. " Totally." He said. " Okay, let's start when we do the waltz," He suggested. " That's great since I am terrible at it." I laughed.

he grabbed me but my hand and waist. It felt really weird. We were doing the waltz and everything. We had to resemble the queen and king's first dance. We finished and ran to the courtyard.

Ben's P.O.V.

" You two are late." Audrey stopped. "We're earlier." Neisha said. " shut up you street Rat." Audrey said. That totally set her off. " Why you little..." " Stop it both of you!" I roared. They both were quiet. " How about we get to work." Neisha said. " good idea." I said. " Well, then hurry up," Audrey said.

We practiced the dance again. But this time, Audrey changed it without Fairy godmother's permission. She was dancing with me instead of Niesha. But since we broke up Niesha  told me she could do it. So after the rehearsal, Niesha went to see her parents. They, of course, used the magic carpet instead of a limo.I saw Melody's parents but not Melody. The show was about to begin. Audrey didn't even want to talk to me at all. But who cared I was with Mal.

Jay's P.O.V.

I was watching Auradon kids dance. Neisha was so graceful dance. I just can't betray her. But I can't disappoint my father either. The dance was over and Neisha came over with her parents. I hope they don't know I am the son of their enemy.

" so your the young boy who is dating my daughter." Aladdin said. " dad." Neisha moaned." " that's me, sir." I bowed." He shows respect I think he is a keeper." Jasmine whispered. " May I ask who are your parents?" Aladdin said. " I was adopted by Tiana and Naveen." I lied. " I don't remember them adopting," Aladdin said. " that doesn't matter, I bet they are very proud of you." Jasmine said. They both walked away. " You lied to them." Niesha said." Do you think they would really like you dating a villain." I said. " No, but that was very brave." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

King Adam invited us to a game of croquet. We walked down all I could see was all the royal kids staring at us. Audrey the most. Niesha stood strong like a lion. She wasn't going to let her guard down. I saw Aziz with Melody heading somewhere. I told whispered in Niesha and she walked behind them.

Melody's P.O.V.

I was standing up against the wall. I was making out with my bae. We started calling each other that. As we were kissing I just felt like someone was watching me. I turned my head but nobody was there. I gasped for air. Aziz was so rough. I pushed him away for just a moment.

" What's wrong Mel?" He asked. " I feel like someone is watching us," I said. " Don't worry I made sure nobody was following us." He said. " I guess but our parents are could be worried." " My parents are busy with Niesha and yours are talking to cinderella and her husband." Aziz argued. " Okay." I said. We started making out again until. " Melody." Neisha said shocked. " Hey, sis I didn't see you here." Aziz was really awkward about that. " How could you not tell me I thought we were best friends. And you Aziz we are siblings I tell you everything. But you keep your lies!" Neisha yelled.

She stormed off. I tried to run after her but it was too late. Audrey had started a fight with Mal. Neisha ran down the stairs. I wanted to to go down there with her but she was too mad at me. But Aziz went and defended the auardon kids. Niesha was defending jay and the villain kids. Her parents pulled her away from the villains kids once they found out her boyfriend was the son of their enemy. The villain kids ran away. Chad was knocked out and Neisha and Aziz were now not speaking to one another. What have I done?