Chapter five

Niesha P.O.V.

I was going out of class with Ben, Audrey and Chad. We all were laughing about the news. But when we saw Mal. Audrey was not happy. And Chad was acting like his was being a tough guy.

" Those kids are trouble." Chad said. " Come on, chad just give them a chance." Ben said. "Benny bear your just to trusting. I know your mom fell in love with the beast who turned out to be a prince. But the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girls mother." She said. " Audrey, there are nice once you get to know them ." I said. " I think your wrong about them." Ben paused. " I'll see you later."

Me and Ben walked over to Mal. Mal had made a silhouette of her mother. In the inside of it said Long live evil.

" Hey." Me and Ben said. " Hey." Mal said back. " How was your first day?" Ben asked. " Super." Mal said. " you should really think of taking this talent off the locker and into the art club. Ben can sign you up if you want." I said. Jane came near us and whimpered when she saw Mal. " Way to take all the fun out of it." Mal said and walked off. " Ben, I'll see you around." I said.

I stalked Mal to the girls bathroom. I looked to make sure nobody was around. I pressed my ear against the door. Jane was in there as well.

" Hi it's Jane right? I always loved that name. Jane." Mal said. " that's cool." Jane squeaked while trying to leave." Don't go!" Mal shouted. She paused " I was just kinda hope I would make a new friend. You probably have all the friend you need." " hardly." Jane said. " really? I mean, your mother is headmistress and fairy godmother. Not to mention you own personality." Mal said.

I couldn't hear the rest. Because people were staring at me weird. I waited for Mal and Jane to come out. When Jane came out with beautiful hair. I looked at her more Mal came out with a book. I could tell that was a spell book.

Jafar had one in the ruins of our castle in Agrabah. I need to be with Jane. I ran back to my room to see if my package came. Which it did finally. I started heading up to my room. I found my sewing machine. And started working on my designs. I made shorts for no reason and a bikini maybe for Melody. I was deigning when I saw melody. She was wearing a nice outfit like she was on a date.

" Oh hey melody. I didn't see you there."I said. She looked shocked. " Nice designs,I loved the little genie lamps." Melody said. " Thanks I think I might give this to my brother or Jay." I said. "Really with Jay you can't be serious." She said. " why he has nothing here. You could be nicer to them you know." I said. " They are villains. Niesha, what if Jay is trying to steal your throne like his father!"She yelled.  " he wouldn't do that he is different."I said. " why because of this morning!" She yelled. " I'm going to Lonnie's room." I said. " fine." Melody pouted.

I changed into my blue tank top and elephant pants and went to Lonnie's room. She was very accepting about me coming. We talked about the coronation. She also had new hair from Mal. I needed that spell book to see what dark magic she was doing.

"Hey, you kinda hungry?" Lonnie asked. " yeah a little bit." I said. " Well let's go down to a the kitchen." Lonnie suggested. " Yeah, but what about curfew." I said. " Who cares about it we will be quick." Lonnie said." I guess so." I said.

Jay's P.O.V.

We were making some cookies for Prince Ben. Mal needed to become his girlfriend so she could get the wand. Evie was helping her out while Carlos and I were sitting up the kitchen counter.

" Now we just need a tear of human sadness." Mal said. " How about we just chop up an onion." Carlos said. "A year of human sadness. We need to follow directions or it will not work." Mal said. " A tear is a tear." I said. " Not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear is an ore protein-based hormones rather thank reflag tear." Evie said. " look at you." Mal said. " I knew that." I said.

Someone came through the door it was Lonnie and Niesha. Mal covered her spell book. Niesha  saw Mal do it. Lonnie saw the love spell batter. 

" What are you making Mal?" Niesha asked. "Just making some cookies." Mal said. " Mal, all the girls at school want there hair done." Lonnie said. Lonnie took her finger in dipped it in the batter. " No." Mal and Evie said. " What I'm not sgoing to double dip." Lonnie said. "Hi there." I said in a sexy voice. " Nice moves Romeo." Niesha said sarcastically.

I could tell Niesha was angry. But we got the tear of human sadness from Lonnie. Now the love cookies are complete. I just hope she forgives me.