Chapter ten

Niesha's P.O.V.

I was walking with Queen belle. Family day was almost over and she had a lot to say to me. I hope she doesn't expelled me from school.

" I have important job for you Niesha." She said. " what do you mean?" I asked. " you will be Ben's second in command." She answered. "But why me your majesty?" I asked. " because you want to make a difference in Auradon. And you are one of his closest friend." She replied. " why thank I will not let you down." I said.

"but there is something else. After you left Ben made another proclamation. Saying if he died and he does not have a child or a wife you would be the next leader of Auradon." She said. "I can't do that. I not meant to lead." I told her. " But Ben choose you and you must do as the king tells you." She said.

I walked back to the outdoor lunchroom. Ben was behind. I could tell he was so disappointed in himself. I wanted to cheer him up but I didn't want to bring up somethings up. We walked together to the villain kid table. Behind them was all of my so called friends. Melody was being such a bitch. She was now seating of my brothers lap Being all " I love you my little sweet cake." . Ben walked over to Mal and whispered in her ear. I walked up to jay and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. My brother saw and looked so bent.

" Jay, we need to talk after ben leaves." I whispered. " I also need to talk to you as well." He said. " I will see you at the coronation." Ben said leaving. " Does she really think she will become queen." Audrey said. " Ben's parents will not let a villain be queen." Jane commented back. that will tratior. Doug came over." Evie, I am so sorry for..." " Doug get back here!!!" Chad yelled. " Doug, just go." Evie said.

" Hey Jane you want to know why you became so popular?" I asked. " Because i am just so cool." She snorted. " Because Mal change your ugly short hair." I snapped. " Aziz, you should control your sister.I mean just look at her she is turning into a villain." Chad said. " Come on Neisha, you aren't one of them. just because they did your hair and you spend time with them doesn't mean you are one." Aziz stated.

" I am a better friend to them then you are. I have been with them since day one. Plus i did this to my hair cause I have magic!" I yelled. " You have magic?" Mal questioned quietly. " You are just like your father a street rat." Chad said.

They all looked at me like a monster so I decided to be one. I muttered a spell and the next thing you know Jane was screaming because I changed her hair. Lonnie was checking her hair to see if I did something. I said another spell to chad and I turned him into a rat. I had so much power I could feel it. Then all the sudden I felt a hand of my shoulder. It was jay. I snapped back into reality I felt terrible. I turned around a cried in his arms. He walked me back to my room.

Jay's P.O.V.

" You shouldn't have done that." I said. " I know i just could not stand it." She said. " There is something I should tell you." I said. " What is it?" She asked. " Us villain kids are going to steal fairy godmother's wand." I told her. " I knew you were going to do it." She commented. " But how?" I asked. " I followed Mal and Evie everywhere." she said. " I can't believe you knew." I said. " Will you go through with it?" She asked. " I don't want to but I have to." I said. " Well, I will still always have you in my heart." she said.

She got up from her bed. Cobra jumped on the bed and started purring on me. She brought a package with blue ribbon on it. I opened it and there was a red leather jacket in it. She made it herself. I just wanted to cry. She took her phone out and took a picture of us. we faked smiled though.

" So I have something to say." She said. " what is it?" I asked. " if you kill Ben I will become the ruler of Auradon and you have to fight me." She said. " how will you be queen?" I askedk. " that was one of Ben's rules. If he dies and has no children I will lead." She said.  " so what are you saying?" I asked. " Would you be willing to let any villain kill me?" She asked. I was crushed. 

I ran out of the room and went to my room. She had already planes to have to take Ben down. She had an anti love potion she was going to make I could tell she was mad at me.  She grabbed her spellbook. She  looked at me

" how did she know about the spell book?" Mal asked. " I have know idea." I commented. " your not telling me something." She said. " I telling you everything." I lied. " Mal don't you dare." Evie said. " Passion so red,Set to the fire,Let the truth be said,As is my desire" Mal said. " Please Mal stop he is your friend." Carlos said. " Now tell me what did she say." Mal commanded." I couldn't lie. " She is going to be queen if Maleficent kills Ben." " We need to get her too." Mal said. " No,we can't i love her!" I yelled.

Mal and Evie left my room. I wasn't under her control anymore. But I was still under Maleficent's control.