chapter two

Niesha's P. O.V.

Aziz and I just got out of the carriage, Did I forget to mention I had a brother. He's older than me by two years though. I rushed to my room, Melody was my roommate again this year. She was the daughter of Ariel and Eric. She is also one of my best friends at Auradon Prep.

" Melody, has was your summer?" I asked. "It was totally awesome. I spent it with my grandfather and aunts." She said " So you were a mermaid." I said. " yep, I had a red tail." She replied." You had the best summer. All I did was make a proclamation for the villains." I said. "You made that with prince Ben?" She questioned.  " yeah, so what's wrong." I said.  "Many kingdoms hate that idea," she said.

As she was talking more about her summer, I was getting on my orange and cream dress.  Melody decided to put on a white and mint green dress and pulled her hair back in a ponytail. We rushed down to the welcoming committee. I stole a red rose out of one of the vases and put it in my hair. Ben was standing out there with his girlfriend, Audrey. My brother suddenly stepped in front of me.

" Did you hear the son of Jafar is coming to Auradon prep." He said." Yes I know that." I stated.  "Prince Ben is a disgrace to Auradon." He said. "Actually I said we should have his son come here," I said. He took the rose and crushed it." I don't want you getting ideas about this kid." He said. "Your not the boss of me," I said. " But I will be the next Sultan. So technically I am." He said.

I stomped on his foot and ran next to Ben. I fixed my hair again as the limo approached the school. I was nervous to see what was gonna pop out of the limo.

Jay's P.O.V.

The door opened and I rolled out with Carlos trying to take a blue thing I found. Mal and Evie were just standing awkwardly.

" Um excused me." A girl said. I stood up." We were just cleaning." I lied. " well then put them back." Fairy godmother said. I shoved the things back in the limo."Welcome to Auradon prep. I am Ben and these ladies are Niesha and Audrey." I walked near Audrey. "Hello, Foxy." "not interested." She said. " this is my boyfriend." She pointed at Ben.

We started to shake hands. I stopped Ben from trying to shake my hand. But Niesha came up to me and examined me. She finally held my hand and started shaking everyone else. Once we were done with that we walked to the statue of king beast. Ben clapped his hands and morphed into a beast. Carlos, of course, jumped into my arms.

" You okay their scared cat." Niesha said. " good one." I said. She blushed. " Carlos, it's ok. My father wanted to have his statue turn from man to beast." Ben said. " Does he shed much?" Mal asked. " yeah my mom will not let him on the couch." He said.

We walked into the prep school. Mal and Audrey were still being super awkward. A boy named Doug came to see our schedules. Niesha was still there. She walked me and Carlos to our dorm.

" We refurbished this one to fit your liking," she said. " it's bigger than my bedroom." Carlos said. " thanks for the help." I said " No problem." She said. " bye." I said. " Oh by the way jay." She said." Yeah, what?" I questioned. " Thanks for the red beanie." She said running.

I began touching my hair to realize my favorite beanie was off. I tried to run after her but she was gone before I could get it back. She was a thief and a princess, somehow I liked that.

Niesha's P.O.V.

I slammed the door of my room, Melody was really confused. She had changed into a white crop top and some coral pants. I took off the beanie to examine it, It was super worn out. I went into my closet and started changing into a Blue tank top with light wash denim shorts.

" where did you get that?" Melody asked. "I stole it from Jay," I said. " You have to stop stealing and from Villians at least." She said. " But do you think it looks good on me." I asked." Yes, it looks great. But do you like this guy." She said. " No, he is a villain. I am a princess" I said " A princess who steals." Melody said " Whatever." I said. Melody tried to pet my cat Cobra. But he would not let her. He doesn't like anyone expects my parents and me.

" Why does your cat hate me?" She asked." I don't know he dislikes only my brother." I said. " is it because I might smell like someone else?" She asked. " That could be it he hates my brother after he tried to drown my little cobra." I said." Well, I got to go I meeting Lonnie up for coffee." She acted nervously.

Melody went out of the room, which means I had the whole day to myself. I decided to go to the museum, I asked fairy godmother if I could go and she said yes. I got into the taxi with my sketchbook. I liked to make fashion designs, It was the only thing I was good at besides stealing of course.   I arrived at the museum, I walked in and went towards the hall of villains.