Chapter 1

New Birth

Billions of year's ago our world Earth was hit by a massive space body . It slowly began drifting into space and orbiting our planet. It controlled our tides, the seasons, the length of our days . Under the night it shined bright. We called it the Moon. But it's very simplicity was it's complexity. The Moon was a entity , a being and this being had a history,a life and most importantly a mission."

Sit down young one's while I explain the story of a leap of faith,a mission of new beginnings. Afterall our past is our present and future  .

A Moon and It's Heir

Thousands of year's ago one silent night when our world was the Home of the Titans. A child was born to Hyperion and Theia . Her name was Selene . As Baby Selene opened her eyes she pointed to the sky and the moon . Her father Hyperion carved the moon on baby Selene's head , as the blood began to flow from baby Selene's head the color of the Moon began to change to blood red .Hyperion lifted Selene to the sky and said " The Moon and Selene are ONE " . The Moon was alive through Selene. Every night since Selene's birth the moon appeared in the sky with different shapes . As Selene grew over the years she began appreciating her role as the Moon .

However soon it all changed and that's where things take a turn forever

TO BE CONTINUED
Next Chapter to be released on 25th July 1PM IST