Chapter 3

After all these years

Dr.Eve a archeologist who was famous in the United Kingdom for her archeological discoveries such as finding the skeleton of a completely intact Tyrannosaurus rex , the lost tomb of Alexander the great and Cleopatra . Her husband Dr . Johannesburg accompanied her on the expeditions over the globe . They were regarded as one of the greatest archeologists ever . One night Dr . Eve receives a call about the finding of a cave in Greece that was supposedly the temple of Selene the Goddess of the Moon.
Dr.Eve's eyes sparkled upon hearing this, she woke her husband up with full excitement. Dr.Johannesburg wakes up and says " shush Luna is yet asleep she has school in the morning " .
They begin conversing

"

Dr. Eve (replying excitedly)-Well I don't   think Luna's going to school tomorrow.

Dr. Johannesburg( confused) - I don't understand.

Dr. Eve - We are going to Greece !!!

Dr. Johannesburg - We are ? Why?

Dr. Eve (unable to control her excitement) - We may have found another great Discovery , this time it's the lost temple of Selene .

Dr .Johannesburg (surprised) - After all the dead ends over the years , the rumors, the myths finally we found it .

Dr. Eve - Well then .... Let's get packing!!!
"

Dr. Eve wakes up her daughter Luna and they begin packing for Greece. They reach the airport in a couple of hours and board a private plane that takes them directly to Greece .
Selene watching from the night sky tells herself " and so it begins "

TO BE CONTINUED