Chapter 2

Death isn't always the end

Times soon grew tense for Selene and her parents. Zeus the God of Olympus despised the existence of the Titan's . He waged war against the Titans with the help of his fellow siblings and children. This caused Selene and her family to move constantly to stay away from the war . However one day Selene looked to the sky and froze at the sight of seeing a Solar Eclipse. Her parents tried to snap her out . Soon she became conscious again. Her parents told her to Run and don't look back . Her father Hyperion regretfully said " Selene I may never see you again but remember life is short so make a difference " Selene ran deep into the woods as the Sky turned grey and it began to rain . She entered a cave and hid there . Moments later she hears a voice " Ares,Ares did you find the girl? She is the last Titan. " . Selene filled with tears calmed herself down and closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep .

Years later she woke up and as she walked out of the cave she was greeted by two women who took her to a kingdom nearby . The King of the kingdom welcomed her to the the Kingdom. He presented her a tiara with a Cresent moon in the center of it . She lived there for many years but soon began to miss her parents and started to cut herself from people she spent days in the cave in which she had stayed hidden. She asked the king  to build a temple that was filled with information written in a language only a person that shares a connection/common experience with Selene could understand .

Selene told the people building the temple to write " Inside the heir will live the rest will die " in ancient greek at the entrance . Selene put a curse of Death on the temple which meant any person entering the temple was bound to die of sudden health problems. The temple was filled with traps and puzzles but one trap stood out from all . Entering the very temple was the biggest trap of all . Selene imprinted her hand on a stone in the center of the temple . The imprint contained a important vision that will define the present and the future . Selene then sacrifices her mortal body but she continues to live in the sky as the Moon . Watching over the world searching for her heir .

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED