Chapter 5

Meanwhile
A astronaut from the International Space Station (ISS) sends a message to NASA

Astronaut (confused) - Um guys where is the Moon? It should be on the horizon but it isn't !

NASA begins to check with various other satellites and recive a shocking truth..The Moon is nowhere to be seen! Head director of NASA, Mr.McCarthy said " Get the World leaders on the line NOW!!!! The Night Skies over the world were completely filled with stars creating a really beautiful night for star gazing but things were soon going to go south for Earth and it's people .
Over a day or two reports of the Tides changing came to light , days soon became shorter, the weather became erratic,winters became colder,summers became hotter , storms became more stronger with wind speeds upto 300kph hitting cities and killing millions.
The world leader's put out a message " Our time on earth has come to an end it's time to evacuate, we will try to take as many as possible please do not create panic "
The president of the United States said " Mr. McCarthy initiate the Martian protocol , ready all shuttles all 10,000 of them "

Mr.McCarthy - But that means only 200,000 people will survive
A world delegate- Well it's either that or everyone dies .

Soon NASA begins readying the shuttles all over the world for the Martian protocol . They carefully select specific people for the trip which will help in survival in space and the new conditions in Mars .
Humanity time on earth coming to a end !

TO BE CONTINUED