Chapter 4

The Temple of Selene

Upon landing Dr.Eve , Dr.Johannesburg and Luna travel straight to Campsite of the discovery . They reached the campsite late in the evening where they were greeted by Andre who was a good friend of Dr. Eve and Dr.Johannesburg . He showed them the way to their tent. Dr Eve said " Luna wait here Dad and I are going to check the temple...don't worry we will take you tomorrow I promise, Love you " Luna smiled and encouraged them to go . Dr.Eve and Dr. Johannesburg now stood at the entrance of the temple,as they looked above they seen a big hole in the cave above it was the full moon shining brightly .

 Johannesburg now stood at the entrance of the temple,as they looked above they seen a big hole in the cave above it was the full moon shining brightly

Upon entering Dr.Eve stops and reads the Sign on the entrance of the temple , she quickly unpacks her bag which was full of journals , she removes her book filled with translations and information on the expedition and begins to translate the sign . She reads it out " Inside the heir will live the rest will die "
She looks as Dr.Johannesburg smiles as she enters the entrance. They begin walking inside .

Dr.Johannesburg - Eve are you feeling this weird tiredness feeling?

Dr.Eve- Tiredness? Of course not ? I am however confused..none of these writings on the walls make sense..it not even a language!

Dr.Johannesburg- language of the Titans I suppose?...Eve,Eve I'm not feeling too well .

Dr Johannesburg soons becomes unconscious and falls to the ground..Dr. Eve tries to revive him suddenly she notices some dampness in the shirt of her husband suddenly she see's a gushing wound on his chest she tries to check for a pulse but alas Dr.Johannesburg had already passed away. Dr.Eve now filled with panic tries to exit the temple.
She comes across a dead end which had a writing in Ancient Greek saying " Death gives birth to new life "
Upon reading this Dr.Eve goes into Cardiac Arrest and Dies . The people with them on the radio had no clue what was going on as they only heard screams and only knew Dr.Johannesburg passed away. Andre hearing what was going on knew he would have to inform Luna about the possible death of both of her parents.

To Be Continued