CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Bruce sat in front of his many screens, his hands interwind as he looked at the many files he could get on Juri.

There was no trace of her having any sort of connections to the Satsuki crime family.

He scrolled and typed, looking at her families information as well.

They too were just as normal as Juri was.

He was getting slightly frustrated at not being able to find anything on Juri that might make her even more suspicious than she already was.

"Still looking?" Dick asked walking into the cave, a smoothie in his hand.

"She's as normal as a student can be, except for the expulsion and the many detentions she has gotten." He said.

"She has no suspicious records and nothing looks like it has been taken away or hidden."

"It's too clean to be true, but she doesn't seem like a threat." Dick shrugged.

"She's not. At the moment, but ever since three months ago that crime family has been making there appearance here."

"And you think it's because of Juri?" Dick questioned taking a sip of his smoothie.

"There is a possibility but I can't be for certain."

"She doesn't even know who they are, and she gave me the USB no problem so she definantly doesn't have any intentions to do something sneaky here." Dick pointed.

"How are you so sure of that?" Bruce asked glancing over his shoulder at him then looking back at the screen.

"I'm her friend, duh." He answered in an obvious tone.

"And you are sure she has no intentions with Gotham?"

"Of course."

"He's not sure, he's just saying that because he likes her." Damian said as he swung his sword around.

"I am sure, and I don't like her like that." Dick said flicking his forehead to which he scowled at him, using the hilt of his sword he hit his stomach.

"I suggest we keep a closer eye on her, father. It was suspicious how she came over when I was unwell, nobody would do that."

"Juri would, and she did." Dick said rubbing his stomach.

"Does it seem like she has any clue about us?" Bruce asked.

"No."

"Yes."

"Damian, you are so paranoid." Dick sighed.

"I am not, I am being cautious and wary of her." He said with narrowed eyes.

"Well I'm telling you that you don't have to be."

"And why is that? You have clearly seen her on the Bears territory more than once."

"Doesn't mean that she's one of them, or that she's working for somebody."

"She's really not. She hardly leaves her place anyway." Jason yawned out as he took of his helmet.

"Where were you?" Bruce asked turning around in his chair.

"I was at Juri's." He shrugged.

"You too as well?" Damian scoffed.

"Don't be acting like you don't like Juri, we all know you do." Jason sassed at him as he looked him up and down.

"You lie too much."

"Remember when she came over and brought us some strawberry cake?" Dick questioned.

"That was pretty good." Jason said to which Bruce nodded as well.