CHAPTER NINETY ONE

Dick blinked, a little surprised at her first words to him, his lips twitched up slightly in amusement, he carefully helped to pull her back up and she stood in front of him on weak knees.

He took a step back, reluctantly letting go of her hand that was in his own gloved one.

He gave her space as she stared at him in bewilderment. Completely stunned by his sudden appearance.

She was aware that Bruce and the others were here, she could even make out some of the colours of their costumes below.

But she didn't think Dick would be here, with her.

'Beautiful.' He thought, the words hanging at the tip of his tongue, close to being let out.

He simply gazed at her and her bright gold eyes that captured his attention, everything about her was mesmerising in every way once more.

His eyes softened greatly when he took notice of the necklace he gave her, sitting on her chest.

Just by seeing that, it gave him a tiny bit of hope that he would be able to get through to Juri and talk it out with her.

It made him hope that she would be willing to listen to what he has to say.

But, there was still much doubt.

He was simply hoping for it to happen, however, realistically he knows it won't be as simple as that.

Dick continued to stare at her, he could see she was feeling conflicted, he didn't say anything, well, he didn't know what to say.

He watched in puzzlement and surprise when she started taking long strides towards him.

Next thing he knew, her palm had connected with his face rather harshly, his neck whipping to the side as he stumbled back, completely caught off guard by her slap.

'Okay, I definantly deserved that.' He thought as he looked back towards her, holding his cheek that was stinging bad, he didn't realise that she was this strong.

He came face to face with her own angry one, a mean punch was sent connecting with his stomach causing him to groan out as he doubled over.

'I-I think I deserved that.' He thought, holding onto his stomach dearly.

She didn't stop there, as he was forced to take a couple of steps back, she slammed her fist square in his face, a noise of pain being let out, one hand going straight towards his nose that was probably beginning to bleed.

'Did I deserve that!?'

His eyes widened when he saw her raise her fist again.

"Wait, wait Juri!" He frantically said as he caught her wrist, stopping her from landing a fatal blow again.

She continued to scowl deeply at him, but then she let out a gasp in shock jumping back as a bat made contact with his head.

He stilled and collapsed to the side, knocked out completely.

She stared at his fallen body, a hand over her mouth, astonished at his unconscious body on the ground.

Slowly looking over towards the assailant she saw him do the same to her. He was dressed in the Bears attire the bat in his hand.

They stared at each other for a moment before she acted fast and swung her chains towards his neck, he let out a choked noise and she pulled him towards her, raising her knee and ramming it into his face.

Throwing him to the side, she stomped on his head and kicked his stomach making his body roll and hit against the wall.

She saw him go limp and she breathed out heavily, brushing her hair back and away from her face.