CHAPTER SIXTY SIX

Dick was sleeping incredibly well in the room provided for him, the lack of sleep really caught up to him.

"Wake up lover boy, we have work to do!" The doors were slammed open making him jolt awake and hiss in slight pain as the sun blared onto his eyes with no warning.

Akemi strutted towards the bed a hand on her hip as she held her kiseru pipe in her hand, her deep red painted lips pulling into a smirk.

"Aren't you a hunk of eye candy." She said in a low and flirtatious tone.

He gave her a weirded out look as he covered his chest and abs with his arms.

"Oh dont be shy, I don't go for children. Besides I'm already hooked with Bruce's body." She said bluntly, blowing out a puff of smoke.

His jaw dropped open.

"Did you have-?"

"No, darling, not yet anwyay. He's so stubborn, talking about it being wrong or something like that. Putting his dick in me won't hurt anybody now will it?" She scoffed out, flicking her silky hair back.

"...You're very..." he muttered, unable to fix any words.

"Beautiful this morning? Thank you dear, now go on and get ready, we have places to be." She said, clapping her hands and walking out of the room.

He sat there, staring across the room, he stretched lightly with a content sigh. Scratching his head, he kicked his feet off the bed.

He got himself into the shower and washed himself clean.

Letting the water run down his body, standing under the shower head in thought.

Stepping out he dried himself off and dressed up in a outfit good enough to match the mildly cold weather of Japan.

Opening the door he saw Dami sitting on his hind legs, looking neat with his fur clean and shining.

"What's up, boy?" Dick grinned at the lion as he began to rub and pet him.

Dami nudged his face into his own, standing up and letting out howls of excitement.

Dami took Dicks arm between his teeth and began to pull him down the hallway.

Dick had a puzzled look on his face but followed Dami to wherever he was taking him.

"I see you're awake." He flinched in surprise, holding a hand close to his chest upon seeing Kaguya behind him.

"Uh, yeah." He nodded.

"I must say, this place gets pretty rowdy during the day and night. So be careful." She said simply.

"Sorry, wha-?" Turning around he saw she had disappeared.

Nowhere to be seen, like she was never there in the first place, he blinked a couple of times before slowly turning back around and following Dami once again.

He made it out of Juri's part of the mansion and was now at the hallways connecting to the main stairs, where most of the workers were visible.

The sound of drums could be heard, playing loudly in one of the rooms he was going to pass.

"That fucking goofy bitch, playing drums this damn early, I'll beat the shit out of him..." Juri grumbled out behind Dick, he turned around and saw her scratching her head and letting out a yawn.

Seemingly trying to rid the heaviness of sleep from her body.

Wearing a cream coloured cropped knit sweater ontop of a white long sleeve shirt that plastered smoothly against her curves.