Chapter. 1

🌻☀️♥️

---

Mew Clarence Pov.

" Are you ready Son,?". My Father ask me.

" Yes Dad, " I smile.

Hello everyone before anything else let me introduce my self. I am Mew Clarence Suppasit eighteen years of age the Son of a business Man and I can see my father is one of the best when it comes to business our campany is leading here in our country my Mother died after he give birth of me, my father said too risky if ever she get pregnant but because she loves my father so much she chose to get pregnant even if her life at stake. And I am thankful for that. Even though my Father raising me alone I didn't felt empty in my heart yes I somehow wish my mother was here beside me taking care of me be did everything so that I can't felt something missing on me he become my father and mother at the same time.

Today we are going to meet My Father bestfriend who happened my Godfather too. The last time I saw him when I was six years old I don't remember how he look likes. My Father bestfriend staying at other country that's why we didn't meet often as I am busy with my studying and I am now on my 11 grade and my Father want me to continue studying at his Bestfriend place. I didn't dis agreed as I want to spend time at my Godfather and want to experience live in other country.

We are now inside the plane" are you exited Mew." My Father ask me.

"Yes Dad, " I said.

" Don't worry you're uncle Vince and aunt Marie are kind. " My Father smile" take a nap, I will wake up you when we arrive at the airport. "

I close my eyes and took a nap.

......

" Mew, wake up we're here." I hear my Father voice and slowly open my eyes.

My Father stood up and getting our bags I just fallowed him.

" Welcome to Thailand."

The staff in the airport greeted us. I just smile at them

I saw a Man waving his hand calling My Father name.

" Chris, bud over here." The man said.

My Father come closer to his spot and I just fallowing him. I was surprised when they Hug each other.

" Welcome to Thailand Bud, hope you enjoyed here." Uncle Vince said. And he stare at me. " Bud, is this Mew my Godchild.?" He ask my father and pulled out from each other.

" Yes Bud." My Father said.

" Ohh wow! My Godchild is handsome just like me. " he said. And hug me "

I hug him back, after sometime he broke the hug and ruffles my hair. I just smile at him.

" Lets go bud. My Wife and Son is waiting there in the house ." He said

" Okay, I am excited to meet your son Bud, my Son is two years ahead from him right. "

" Yes bud, you are right, he is now on 9th Grade. I hope Mew and Gulf can get along." He smiled.

" For sure they are bud," my Father said.

We enter in uncle Vince car.. them he start the engine drove heading to their house.

After sometime of driving the way. We arrive at the not so. Big two story house. The gate open and uncle drove inside.

Uncle step out on the car, me and My father just follow him.

" Love, Marie we are here." Uncle Vince said. He open the door and we step Inside.

" Hello, Chris" a woman smiling said and hug my father. " It's been a long time I miss you" she said.

My Father pulled out the hug." Yes, I miss you too Marie."

I felt shock when my father kissed her forehead. And uncle Vince just look at them smiling.

" Ooh," aunt Marie said and glance at me" is this Mew?" She exclaimed my father just nodded. she hug me tight " welcome to our house, darling " she said and kissed my forehead then glance at my father. " Your Son is more handsome that you dear." She chuckles.

" I know right, Mew is handsome just like me. " Uncle Vince said.

" What ever love. " Aunt Marie said and peck uncle Vince lips.

My Father just look at them smiling wide. I didn't know they're story. But as I can see I think they are very close to each other.

" Mom, Dad," I hear someone said upstairs.

" Gulf, Son come here." Uncle Vince said.

He step down and And come closer to his parents.

" Gulf Son, meet You're uncle Chris and his Son Mew. " Uncle Vince said.

" Hello uncle Chris" he said " I'm Gulf Ivan, nice to meet you" Gulf said.

My Father smile at him" please call Me Daddy, Gulf and this is My only Son Mew Clarence Suppasit. "

I smile at him and shake my hand he accept it " welcome P hope you enjoyed staying here"

I smile back at him" thank you, that's for sure."

"Lets go to the dining area for sure you two are hungry" aunt marie said " since you want our Son to calle you Dad. " He glance ay my father and to Me. " Mew you can called us Mama and Papa."

I shyly smile. We both heading to their dining area.

.....

" Baby, Mew will staying here in our house, because he will studying here is that okay with you," Mama Marie said.

" of course Ma, the more the merrier " Gulf said smiling while looking at me.

" Thank you Son, " My Father said. Smiling at him.

" Your welcome Dad, " Gulf reply to my father

" How about after we eat, you showed Mew into her room, " Papa Vince utter.

Gulf just nodded, then we continued eating. I felt happy that I am welcome here, I thought it would be hard for me But my father's friends are kind even their Son, I saw him glancingly at me from time to Time and my heart beating past everytime our eyes meet.

" This is your room, Phi" Gulf said." If you need anything just knock on the door in my room beside yours.

" Okay, Gulf and thank you once again" I said and smile.

Gulf just nodded, " I'll leave now so you can rest, I'm sure you're tired. "

Gulf said and step out in my room. I arranged my things inside the cabinet and lay down in the bed after, when I closed my eyes, Gulf's smiling face appears. This is not new to me I think I am attracted to him. When I was Ten years old I am starting to get attracted on the same gender. And My Father knows it. What ever I felt towards Gulf it's not right our parents are very closed and I don't want them to ruin their friendship because I fall in love Gulf.

Haha i got here, I just meet Gulf how can say I've fallen for him. Will he's handsome don't. Blame me. And yes. I am talking to my self. Am I crazy now. Hehe crazy inlove I guess.

Nah. Forget it Mew. Gulf will not like you and you're parents are good friends . Don't ruin it.

After talking to my self like crazy I close my eyes and take a nap I felt tired.