Chapter. 3

🌻☀️♥️

---

Mew's Pov

I had a good sleep night I felt so comfortable sleeping at the room they  give me. I went to the Bathroom to take a shower, I smile when Gulf appears in mind. I don't know but Gulf has effect on me.

" Good morning all." I  greeted them as long a I came to dining area.

" Good morning Son." My Father smile.

Gulf's mother stop cooking,  she hug and  kissed my forehead. " Good morning honey"

" Have a coffee Son." Papa Vince said.

" Thanks Pa but I'm good."  I said and come to Mama marie

" How may I help you Ma." I said. I want to help her. Doing chores.

She smile" it's okay Mew , just set there."

But I didn't move.

" Just order him what to do Marie." My Father said.

" Fine." Mama Marie said. " Please get the plates spoon and fork  and put into the table."

I look around to find the plates and then I put it one by one in the table.

" You raised Mew so well Bud.". Papa said to my father.

" Og course Bud. Yes we had a house helper. But it doesn't mean we all depends them all. We need to some chores too. That's why I teach him to be. Responsible in everything. Our house helper where not always there to serve us." My Father said.

" That's true Bud,   we teach that to our Son too. It's just that it's hard to wake him up early. Haha" Papa said

They all laugh.

Mama Marie put the food in the table.  And we all settled down to have our breakfast.

" A, are we not waiting for Gulf. To join us to eat" I ask.

" Na, let's eat. he might me still dreaming right now." Mama Marie said.

I just nodded .

" Good morning Parents"

We are in the middle of eating when  I  hear Gulf's voice. And my heart started to beat so fast. Our Parents Greeted him back.

" Good morning Mew" My heart want to jump out in my chest when he greeted me.

" Good morning Gulf " I shyly replied.

Gulf sat on  a chair and then get his food. I got shock when Gulf father said if he has a crush on Me because he happily looking at me I didn't notice Gulf staring at me. I felt happy but that happiness become sadness when Gulf declined. I felt more sad when Papa Vince said that he wants a daughter in law. I guess I need to forget and vanished what I felt for Gulf early as now before it hurts me to death.

I smile timidly when Mama Marie said I could be a perfect Son inlaw and my Father added that if one day Me and Gulf get married he is fine with that. At least my Father approved it.

After sometime of eating we all finished.

"Ma, I will wash the dishes"

I said To Gulf's mother.

" No need Son, Let  Anne do that. " Mama Marie said Ate Anne is their house helper.

" Let him Marie" My Father said."

Mama Marie look  at my father  then move her  gazed at me" fine do whatever you want Mew."

I smile " thanks Ma"

" I will help you Mew."

Gulf suddenly said getting the plates ana put into the sink,

" Okay, I'll Put the Dishwashing on the plates then you will rinse it." I said to him.

Gulf smile, ohh my heart.

We are almost done when Papa Vince Said." Gulf,  we are going to the office and Mew's father coming with us why don't you tour Mew to our town"

" Good idea pa" Gulf said. Then look at" what can you say Mew? "

" It's fine with me Gulf. " I smile.

" We are Going Son's"  Mama Marie said   she Hug Gulf and kissed his forehead and then she look at me.  As if  asking if she can hug me too. I just nodded then she come closer and Hug me.

" Take care Dad" I said to my father.

" Bye Son enjoy your tour with Gulf." My Father said then kissed my forehead.

" Yes, Dad I will."

Our parents bid goodbye to us.  I climbed upstairs went tou room to change clothes I am excited and nervous at thesame time. After changing clothes I step outside in my room and went downstairs.

" Mew is it okay with you if we will use my car?"

Gulf ask he is so handsome.

" Anything is Fine with me Gulf." I said.

" Okay then let's go." Gulf said and hold my hand. Dragging me outside I didn't opposed as I like it.

Gulf is open the front seat door For me."  Thank you." I said not just his handsome but a gentleman too how can I stop crushing him.

Gulf went to the driver seat them he start the engine" are you ready?"

He ask." yes. Lets go."
I said then Gulf starting driving away.  Then he also starting telling the names of  buildings we passed. I am just listening to him. In the middle of roaming around the town he suddenly hold. My hand tightly " g. Gulf your hand."  I said watching his hands interwine with mine.

"  let me hold your Hand just like this please" Gulf plead still looking at the road.

I just nodded letting him to hold my hand. After sometime we almost done  raoming around the city when I heard my stomach growl.

" Haha your hungry" Gulf chuckled

I just nodded. Then he stop at the Mall parking lot we both step out in the Car and went Inside the mall we look for the  fast food chain.

" What do you want to eat.?" Gulf ask.

" Fried Chicken with rice is enough. " I said.

Gulf smile and went to the counter to ordered our food, while I am finding  the spot   eat our food comfortable.

" For you" Gulf said ana put the  tray with food." Eat well"

" Thank you." I smile it feels like we are dating. The butterfly in my stomach didn't want to stop.

Gulf sat down with his food then we eating silently. After we finished our food. We  walk away on the Mall.

"This is the university where I am studying" Gulf said after we eat he brought me here.

"It's big. Beautiful and wide " I said after  raoming my eyes Inside the university. Gulf tour me around.

After one hour  we finished and Gulf decide were going home.  I'm so tired but happy at thesame Time because we spend the day together.

" Thank you Gulf" I said." I enjoyed it

" Yor welcome Mew." Gulf said and climb upstairs.   I just fallowed then get inside in my room to take a bath then rest for a while. Waiting to  Our Parents to come home.