Chapter. 12,🔞😅

🌻☀️❤️

---

"Is there anything wrong baby?"

Gulf asking Mew it's been a week, since Mew spacing out, sometime he is silent and some days he doesn't want Gulf being sweet to him

" If you acting like that because of  Papa Vince statement, don't worry I only love you baby you're the only one for me" Gulf exclaimed as Mew just keep silent.

Gulf's father want a daughter in law keep on bothering Mew, he thinks his relationship with Gulf is no future they will separate at the end of the day. You can't blame him if Gulf's words can't convince him that they will last forever who knows someday Gulf will realize he  wants a woman. To spend the rest of his life with. Gulf is not a Gay nor bi he is straight that suddenly happened to fall inlove with Mew.

" Baby, don't think too much I love you." Gulf says back hugging Mew while kissing biting Mew's neck. they are inside Gulf's room so they can do what's the Wang to do. Mew still silent but tilting his head to give Gulf more access on his neck.

Gulf keep kissing Mew's neck until his lips runs into Mew's jaw in his earlobe then to his lips, Mew just kissed him back with thesame ferocity. Gulf turning Mew to face him without breaking the kissed. Gulf slowly pushing Mew closer into the bed then he make  Mew sat on the edge of bed still kissing him. Mew slightly moaning cause of their kissing Gulf tried to insert his tounge in Mew's mouth gladly Mew allowed it, Gulf's tounge tracing exploring, inside Mew's warming mouth they fight for dominance sucking each others lips. Gulf broke the kissed and move his lips into Mew's neck biting, occasionally. Gulf lift Mew's tank top, then he captured Mew's right nipple. Mew arch his head back as he can feel Gulf's mouth lapping his bud.

" Love.. it felt so good, more..." Mew moaned and Demand.

Gulf obliged by sucking Mew's nipple harder, hie other hand pinching Mew's left bud. The latter just keep moaning by the assault of his boyfriend. After sometime of nipple  biting, sucking  Gulf pulled away his head and eye into Mew's already harden dick.

" You are hard baby, do you want me to help you?"

Gulf ask in a seductively tone. Mew nodded thinking that Gulf will user his hand but he got surprised when Gulf  knelt down pulled out his cock inside his boxer then he kissed the tip who's already leaking a precum

" Love.. wh.. hmmm what are you doing. " Mew ask biting his lips as Gulf keep kissing on the tip of his length.

Gulf's look at Mew lustfully " I've been wanting this to do since the first day we become boyfriend baby, let me do this now."

Mew nodded as he is also desire and looking forward to the day he can Fuck Gulf's mouth.

Gulf lick Mew's cock From head to the tip before he slowly put into his warm mouth. Mew close his eyes  biting his lips feeling Gulf's mouth sucking him, gulf bobbing  his head  sucking Mew's length.

" Love. Hmmm your mouth felt so good. Hmm more.." Mew moaned gripping the knot of Gulf's Hair.

Gulf hold Mew's hips and lapping Mew's member faster and harder,  Gulf felt aroused put his right hand into his boxer and slowly palming his member while  sucking.

" Love, yeah.. yeah... Just like that suck me like that.. hmmm" Mew just keep moaning. While Gulf's eating him

Gulf move his head faster and harder until they both cum., Mew inside his mouth and him in his hands.

Mew's panting from that organisms stare at Gulf then he bent down cupping Gulf face by his two hands then he kissed his boyfriend not minding to taste his own cum Gulf kissed back. Kissed until they ran out of breath." I love you" Mew look at Gulf. Lovingly.

" I love you too baby, only you."

Mew smile and pull Gulf and they lay down on the bed Gulf embrace Mew tight to assure him that he only love Mew and always chose Mew came what may.

~~

"Hmm, what are you doing baby"

Gulf breathing heavily as Mew back hugging him and gradually touching his body. The two are inside the bathroom taking a bath.

" You make me felt so good last night love, I want to give back the favor to you"

Mew said while kissing Gulfs neck.

" You don't have to do that, baby and we're gonna be late" Gulf opposed but tilting his head to give Mew more access.

" I love to do it and ill be quick"

by saying that, Mew turn around to face Gulf then he kissed Gulfs neck down to his chest. He suck Gulfs right nipple. Gulf  just close his eyes feeling Mew's warm mouth sucking his bud. After sometime of buds sucking Mew's lips moving down into Gulf's stomach. He then slowly kneeling down facing Gulf's troubling cock. Mew smile eyeing Gulf's hard dick. Then he hold onto Gulfs hip and then kissed the tip.

" Baby.." Gulf's moan when he felt Mew's lips into his member.

Mew lick Gulf's member, before he slowly put inside his mouth

" Fuck.. emmm. Baby you're mouth felt so good.. hmm" Gulf moans.

Mew bobbing his head, sucking Gulf from tip to the head.

" Yes, baby just like that. Suck me harder.. baby. " Gulf request, Mew's mouth felt So good lapping at him

Mew move his head faster sucking Gulf hard and deep.

" Yes, baby more.. I want more.. suck me harder. I'm close to come." Gulf moanig a mess. Tugging the knot of Mew's hair.

Mew breathing fast,  letting go of Gulfs hard dick. " Fuck my mouy love." He said to his lover.

Gulf smirks and put his dick back inside Mew's mouth he then  started Fucking Mew's mouth. On other Hand Mew stroke himself as he is about to cum.

Gulf thrusted his dick inside Mew's mouth  faster, hard and deep

" Umm yeah baby, your mouth felt so good, I'm coming.. ughjh."

Gulf moans, Mew tearing eyes  as Gulf fuck his mouth shoving his dick up to his troagth.

" Ughh hmm baby.. ughh.." Gulf moans and cum inside Mew's mouth.

Mew swallowed Gulfs cum, he then cleans Gulfs sick by licking the remaining cum. Then he stood up and face Gulf still panting from his organisms.

" Thank you baby, I love you." Gulf said smiling wide connecting their forehead.

" I hope you enjoyed it, love  ilove you too"  Mew utter.

Gulf smile and claim Mew's lips. The two kissing passionately and decide to finished bathing after the kissed  as they had to go in their class.

An: next chapter a little bit fast forward 😂