Chapter. 9

🌻☀️❤️

----

        Author Pov.

" If you're ready, I will wait you in the car"

Shock reaction is Visible on Mew's face. When he hears Gulf's statement. Gulf didn't wait on Mew's answer he bod goodbye to his parents and walk outside. While Mew run upstairs to get his things this is his chance to talk with Gulf. About  their situation.

" Bye Ma, will be going." Mew said to Gulf's mother.

" Bye honey Take care."

Mew hurriedly step outside,  and get inside in Gulf's car.

When  Mew finally Seated Gulf Start the engine and driving away from their house heading to Uni, because of Gulf's silent Mew is hesitantly spoke.  So he just keep silent until they arrived.

" I'll be going late later at the afternoon, " Gulf said and give Mew his car key. " You keep this so that you can rest inside  the car while waiting for me"

Mew get the car key then Gulf walk away going to his room.

Step by step will be back to normal "  in Mew's mind.

Their morning classes started. Mew is happy, he thinks that Gulf's avoiding and ignoring him will end so soon. Will that could be ended soon if the author of this story. Wasn't got crazy. Lunch came and Mew eat with Boom.

" Can I joined?"

" Sure Gulf." Boom said

" Gulf sat beside Mew."

Mew just eating his food silently and happy.

The three of them eating silently, no one wants to open the topic they just seriously consuming their food.

" Thank you, I'll go ahead now" Gulf's says and left.

Boom noticed something wrong.

" Dude, is there something you want to talk too?"  

" About? " Mew ask back.

" About , you and Gulf I am not blind dude,  my eyes are wide open. "

Mew thinks it's good if there someone you trusted who can talk too.

"This past few days I noticed you're behavior, you are bother of something!" Boom added.

" Actually, Gulf ask me to be his boyfriend" Mew admit.

" And?"

"I declined,"

" Because?"

" Dude,  I am older that him and besides our parents  are good friends, what they can say if they know that I am having a relationship with their Son and Gulf father wants a daughter in law." Mew sadly said

" Do you have feelings for Gulf?  I mean you like him too.? " Boom seriously ask

" Yes I do." Mew honestly answer.

" Dude, if you like each other, be with him, treasure every moment when you two are together,  create a good and happy memories with the person you love " Boom advice."

" But, what about our parents our age gap." Mew utter.

" You didn't ask but I have a boyfriend and we've been together for two years  now. At first our both parents disagreed but we  showed and prove our love to them that we are serious about being with each other. After five months our parents give their blessings and  after our graduation our parents want us to get married."