Chapter.13

🌻🌞❤️

Two years had past and Gulfmew are still together they didn't bothered to tell their parents about them as they are just enjoying each other company, in this tow years Gulfs father always saying that he wants a daughter in-law. And Gulf just keep silent while Mew still  feeling worried  about what will happened when their parents knows about them both Gulf and Mew not yet ready to admit their relationships.

" Are you sure about this darling? Do you think you're planned will success?"
Gulf's mother ask his husband.

" I had no choice darling, it's been two years but our Son's didn't bother to tell us about them" Gulf's father answer.

"It's because you keep saying you want a daughter in law, don't you noticed Mew's reaction after you saying that word" Gulf's mother retorted.

" Of course darling,  I  saw it I am not blind, you know by saying that  is one of my way so that they will admit their relationships to us." Gulf's father explain.

" Yes, but it didn't work" Gulf mother still arguing.

" That's why I need to do this plan B. " Gulf's father smirk

" I hope it will work and won't give our Son a heart ache. I warned you darling if our  Son hurt because of your plan I will not sleep beside you for a year." Gulf's mother threatened.

" Don't worry darling it will work, trust me." Gulf's father said

" As you say, let's sleep good night"

" Good night darling" Gulf's father said and back hug his wife.

....

" Happy anniversary baby" Gulf greeted Mew.

" Happy anniversary love." Mew smile

" I couldn't believe it's been two years now since we become together"

Gulf said caressing Mew's body they are lying on Mew's bed. For two years the two didn't go out on a date in public.  Except on that day that they are eating together in the university and when Gulf kissed Mew's forehead.  for two years they didn't still do it.  hugging, kissing,  sucking each other countless times,  but sex is out of that. As Mew is not ready and the autor too.🤣  Mew's didn't bother to go home or visit his. Dad  as the two of them don't want to separate with other. And Mew's father was the one who come visiting Mew if he has a time as he is busy managing their company. Mew is very close to his father but he didn't told his father about Gulf's being his boyfriend  although Chris is fine with  Man to Man relationships but Mew doesn't sure about his father opinion.

" Mee too love, being with you for two years it's un expected, as you're father always says, he want a daughter in-law" Mew slightly smile.

" Baby, stop thinking about that I love and respect my parents but I won't fallow what my heart wants and my heart wants only you" Gulf says and kisssed Mew's forehead.

They look each other lovingly.

" I love you"  Mew sincerely said

" I love you too baby"

Gulf said and claim Mew's lips  Mew kissed back and Gulf slowly move on top of Mew without breaking the kissed. Gulf  let go of  Mew's lips and move into Mew's neck.

" Hmm.." Mew moans as Gulf keep biting sucking his neck. Living a mark

" Hmm baby, lets do it I want you.." Gulf couldn't help it. he is desiring to claim Mew for two years but Mew not yet ready and he respect that.

Mew push away Gulf heads to his neck" I'm sorry love, but I am not ready"

" Okay ill understand, Let's sleep"Gulf said and lay back on the bed.

" But, your hard" Mew said as he can felt Gulf harden dick cause of their make out earlier.

" I am fine baby, it will pass later Good night " Gulf said closed his eyes and hug Mew tightly.

Mew knows. That Gulf felt disappointed because he declined it once again.

{This is your fault ?}

Mew blame the autor in his mind.

{Why me? What did I do?"}

The autor and Mew mind talking

{I am just doing, what you want me to do, you already know I am ready to give Gulf my self but you are stoping it}

Mew and the autor arguing while Gulf is soundly sleeping 😂.

{Ohh, honestly I want to do it. but I am not ready to write it,  it's not easy for me okay. I am not used to it.}

{Fine what ever you say. Good night}

Mew said and close his eyes but he curses the autor in his mind.😂

~~~~

Mew is early to go home as his afternoon clased cancelled he informed Gulf that he will go home first. And Gulf let him used  the car and Mew will pick him up when his classes is done.

When  Mew came at Gulf house he wonder why he can hear a voice of a girl laughing inside the house he hurriedly get inside and his hunch is right. He saw a beautiful girl happily talking to Gulf's parents.

" Mew, is your class is done?" Gulf's father. Said when he saw Mew's inside their house.

Mew come closer to them give respect to Gulf's parents and said.

" Some of my afternoon class is cancelled Pa"

" Ohh good your here, am Mew meet Ashley Kim the daughter of our friends from Korea your father knows her too." Gulf Mother said.

" And she is Gulf's future wife" Gulf's father added.

Mew got shock on what he heard. He didn't notice when Ashley greeted him that's why Gulf's mother tapped his shoulder.

" Are you alright Son?"

Mew get back to his senses" am yes Ma, I'm okay, " he said and look at Ashley" I'm Mew  nice meeting you  Ms Kim"

He smiled to the girl and shook his hand to shake.

Ashley Kim  get  Mew's Hand and " nice Meeting you too Phi. Mew."

Mew nodded" Ma, pa i want to rest on my room I will peck up Gulf later "

" Yes, Son go ahead." Gulf's Mother said

Mew climb upstairs and went straight to his room because of this news,
something came up on his mind.