Chapter 6.

🌻☀️❤️

----

Mew Clarence Pov

After we ate I climbed upstairs and say goodnight to Gulf's parents I'm a little upset on what Gulf's did when we are eating I am thankful I manage to finished eating despite Gulf hands   Caressing my Thigh.

I'll already done freshen up before I come downstairs so I just fix my bed and laid in there to take a nap.  For sure tomorrow is another day I wonder what  will be Gulf's does with me since he confess his feelings he is more touching and clingy towards me.  I will just let him do what he wants to do next semester I will be back at my country and finished my study there.  Studying here ,its not good idea. My heart is in danger, to be broken and hurt. Even though I  like Gulf too but it would be good if I don't have a relationship with him. That's less painful I felt when the times come we are separated.

I was about to close my eyes when I felt my bed move and second I felt an arms hug on my waist. And when I turn around I saw Gulf laying beside me.

" What are you doing here in my room?"  I ask  and face him I . Sleeping on sideways.

" I want to sleep beside you. Let's sleep baby"

Gulf said I stiff when he kissed my forehead. So I  confronted him.

"Why you did that? "

" Did what?" Gulf ask innocently as if he doesn't know what he does.

" You kissed my forehead? "  I said motionless.

" Baby, that's a good night kissed be thankful i kissed just your head not your lips." Gulf grind" oh wait. I think you want me to kissed you're lips.. come here let me taste your sweet lips. Baby."

He said and pouting  his lips coming closer to my lips.

I pushed his face away from be but his arms still hugging my waist

" Aww! Why you pushed me, Mew I bet you liked to kiss me too."
He said smirking.

I want to sleep so I decide to not argued with him.

" If you want to sleep beside me, keep silent and don't disturb me. "  I said and turned around back to my old position.

"  Good night baby. Sweet dreams." Gulf  said and pull me closer to his body and hug me tighter.

I like this feeling his warm hug on my body. I smile and then close my eyes.

----

" Sweety,  good morning come here, eat your breakfast, Gulf is  done and he is in the car waiting for you." Mama Marie said.

When I woke  up Gulf is no where to be found. I get up took a shower and come downstairs to take  Breakfast.  I Saw  Mama Marie  alone in the dining area.

" Good morning Ma, where's Papa.? I ask   sat on the chair across her then she put a food in my plate I just thank and smile at her  Mama Marie's gesture towards me is Adding More my hesitant to be in a relationship with Gulf   I felt that I will betraying her.

" He go to office early he got some problem but he already called they fix it." Mama Marie said.

" Okay  Ma, "  i said and started to munch my food.

" Eat well sweety. I will leave you for a moment as I need to do some chores okay na. If you finished just leave it there.. in the table I'm afraid My Son. Got bored waiting for you he might leave you. But I can send you at the University " Mama Marie stated.

" Okay, Ma. Don't worry  I won't disobeyed you." I said " but let me Wash the dishes in the evening please."

" Fine, I can't win against you." Mama Marie said and leave the dining area but I ma surprised when she come back and kissed my forehead. " Take care."

I smile and continue eating slowly I hope Gulf get bored and left me so I can go alone and peacefully.  Foe sure he will something again.

After sometime I finished eating and decide to went outside I am surprised. Gulf's car still inside the garage I have no choice and come closer to sis car he didn't lock it so I opened it easily.

" Good morning baby," he smile greeted me when I finally sat on the front.

" Hmm I thought you left already." I said

" Of course not I have no heart to do that.  I can wait forever for you." Gulf stated and peck my right cheek.

I look at him sharply.

" Sorry baby but,  I can't   stop my self to show affection towards you. " Gulf smile " I hope you don't mind "

What can I do I admit I really like what Gulf's doing towards me.

" Fine, you can hold my hand, hug and kissed me but not in my lips and don't do it on public only when just the two of us." I stated.

" Copy that baby." Gulf said and he start the engine.

Just bear with this Mew. Just now while you are still in this place.

.....

" Haven't you done thinking? What's  your answer?" Gulf stated we are now going home as usual our classes ended.

" Thinking of what?" I ask him.  Back.

"To become my Boyfriend."

I don't remember I said that.  To him.

" Are you really serious about that boyfriend thing , what will our parents say if they knew that  we are having a relationship huh? " I exclaimed.

" Only my father will disagreed, but for sure he will understand us later on. And besides we like each other. Baby. "

" Yes but I don't want your parents and my parents had miss understanding or worse fight  each other. Because of us. And I don't want to ruin their friendship I already told you that. I respect your parents especially Mama Marie I don't want to disappoint her. " I argued Gulf.

" Fine!, , I guess I can't change your mind then I will stop bothering you. And I will divert my feeling to others. I don't want to force my self on you. I can feel that you are uncomfortable around me. "

Gulf's stated and become silent until we got home.