Chapter 5.

🌻☀️❤️

----

Gulf Ivan Pov.

Looking around inside the cafeteria to get sa spot to where my friends can seat when Mild said.

" Who's that cutie guy right there.?"

"Where?"  Taeyhung said.

Our eyes fallows mild hand pointing at someone he said cute  earlier.

" Ohh he is really cute I think he is new here. " Taeyhung added.

Taeyhung and Mild are my friends since elementary days. Tae's Father is a Korean and his Mother is Thai  his  mother wants to live her in Thailand and as a good husband Tae's Father agreed.  I don't know why he is here in  our story I know Ms,  Author idolized him too.

AN: "sweety  you are so noisy dou you want me to pair Mew to taeyhung instead of you?"

Gulf: of course not, I am just telling the truth here I know you like taeyhung too.

An: yes Tae is cute just like you. Don't be jealous na I love you but I love Mew the most.

Gulf:" yeah yeah I know that you keep saying that for three years now. But it's Fine with me, most important is you love us both. "

AN: good now behave lets go back to your story."

Gulf: how can I behave when I saw Mew eating with others"

AN: relax  Mr jealous guy."

Gulf: ays..

Ops sorry about that,  the author is this story a little bit noisy.  I fist my hand coming closer to them. To approach them.

" I am  clearly said earlier that we eating lunch together." I said look at Mew and then glance at the guy. " Who are you?"

The guy felt nervous I can saw on his action.

" I am Boom Mew's classmate." He said.

" Nice meeting you, I'm Gulf Mew's boyfriend." Mew almost spit out the food inside his mouth. Hehe cute. Boom ask me to join them but I declined it. I came closer to Mew and said eat will I even kissed his forehead I don't care of someone captured that. Much better so that students in the University knows  Mew is only Mine.

Me and my friends left and went to the other place to have lunch.

" What a brave young man. Back there. Huh." Mild said. Tapping my shoulder.

" What's his name bud? Is he really you're boyfriend? I am not inform that you like guys." Tae ask.

" Not yet but soon.  Yeah, I just realized that when i meet him
" I smirk" his name. Is Mew he's the Son of  my father's bestfriend, he want to study here to have new experience I guess. "

" Then good luck. " Mild said " let's go buy our food I am hungry"

After we ate we go back to our room we still have a afternoon subjects. Four hours past and our class ended I went straight to the parking lot. I was surprised when I saw Mew already leaning on my car.

" Your class ended?" I ask

Mew just nodded and I unlock the  Car and Mew get inside. Placing my self on the driver seat was about to start the engine when Mew spoke.

" Why you did that earlier?"

"I did that , o inform everyone that you are mine you only belong to me."

" You like guys ? " He ask

" I don't know all I know is my heart beating so fast when I meet you and I want to be with you everytime"

" You lie to your father? " Mew ask.

" Yes I lied because the truth is I like you, I like you very much, how about you. Do you like me too.? " It's too early to confess but it's good for the both of us.

" Yes I like you too."  I wanted to jump cause of happiness" but I don't want to be in a relationship with you. Our parents are friends and I am older than. You and most of all Papa Vince want a daughter in-law "

Mew is right but I don't care.

" I know, " i took his hand and caress it." But I really want to be your boyfriend Mew , I don't care about that age, and when it comes to our parents I knew the will understand us especially Papa Vince" I convinced him

Mew just keep silent looking outside.

" You like me too right? Why don't you give our feelings a chance I'll promise I will be a good boyfriend to you, we are young for this but I will do everything to make you happy."  I hope he will agreed.

" I will think about this, "  yes." Mew ok pulled out his hand from my grip " let's go home I want to rest.

" Okay baby, lets go. "

I said. Starting the engine and drove off from university.

~~~

Mew Clarence Pov.

Can't believe Gulf  confess  his feelings he likes me too.  I know I am idiot for not accepting his love but what can I do our parents are very close good friends and  having relationship with Gulf might can ruin that. And I don't want that to happen. after this  semester I will go back to our place. I will  avoid Gulf as long as I can. And Gulf father want a daughter in law. If I will accept his love I am the only one to get hurt in the end. Knowing that Gulf's like Me too. That's enough.

When I we got Home I get shower and take a rest.

" Baby" I heard someone talking and Caressing my head.

" Wake up, na our parents are home and they want to eat dinner together"

When I open my eyes I saw Gulf smiling at me,  I want to peck his lips I'm sure it taste good. Na what I am thinking it wrong. I move a little bit " go ahead downstairs I will fallow you" I said.

" Okay baby, we will wait for you. Come. Fast." Gulf said.

I don't know what he keep calling me baby but it feels so good in my ears. After he left in my room, I fix my self  and went downstairs to eat dinner with them. My father go back already in Paris  we have still business there to manage.

" Come here, Son. Let's eat dinner " Mama Marie said .

" Sit here beside me Mew." Gulf utter I don't want to embarrass him so I sat beside him.

I got shock when he put the food in my plate.

" What are you doing?" I whisper to him.
" I just want to take care the love of my life " Gulf whisper back.

I just eat and ignore him, after sometime I startled when I felt Gulf's Hand caressing My Thigh so I whisper to him.
" What's up with you, get your hands of me."

He just smirk.

" Are you okay, Son? You look like nervous?" Mama marie said damn it she noticed.

" Yes Ma, I'm fine"

This  is not good, If Gulf always doing this everytime we are near  to each other I can't promise to restrain my self not  to feel blush  or feeling amuse,  especially when we are Infront of his Parents.  I didn't say that I don't like what he is doing but it's not good for my heart.

An: I'm sorry for an 18 year old Gulf acting naughty here. 😁✌️