Chapter. 8

🌻☀️❤️

---

                   Gulf Ivan Pov

" Baby, me I come in?"

Mama Marie knock on my slightly open  door.

" Yes, Ma, do you need something?" I ask.

" What is happening between you and Mew? " She ask " I am you're mother even If you doesn't talk I know there is something wrong. "

Mother instinct.

" Nothing Ma, we're fine it's just that I have an early class that's why  we can't be together going in the school " I lied to my mother I am not ready yet to admit my feelings towards Mew.

"Do you think I will believe you?" Mama firmly said"  you can fool you're self but not on Me baby"

I just silent.

My mother sigh" fine! If you don't want to talk but, I am always here for you and you I'm you're mother you can tell everything to me."

Mama Marie patted my shoulder then she stood up moving out in my room " the dinner is ready."

I'm sorry Ma, but I can't tell you for now, it's been three days since I am ignoring and avoiding getting close with Mew it's hard for  me because the more I want to be away from him the more I want to be close to him.

I freshen up then went downstairs to eat dinner,

"Glad you join us for dinner" my father stated.

I just sit silently.

" Let's wait for mEw then we ate "  Mama Marie utter.

The table is silent, minutes after I can smell Mew's perfume. Damn that perfume it makes me want to hug him.

Mew sat beside me, our legs happened to touch. But I just ignore it after my mother pray and give thanks to the food w head we had everyone starting to eat.

" How's your school Mew?" Papa ask.

" It's fine Pa, I have  friends already " he answer

" Okay, good, how about the place I hope you've adjusted already" Papa added.

" I am  Pa, infact I can drive alone on my way to school so that, I won't bother uncle  mark. To send me off. " Mew stated.

" Honey, please don't think that you are bothering us or to anyone in this house, you are a family and our responsibility to taking care of you." Mama Marie exclaimed

" Yes, you're Mama Marie is right Son.  And I promise to your father that I will taking care of you and treat you just like my on Son." Papa Vince added.

" Thank you, Ma and  Pa. For taking care of me. I can take care of my self too, I. Am so overwhelmed and comfortable living here."

Yeah right, you are comfortable with my parents but uncomfortable with me.

" Good to hear that Mew." Papa Vince smile " how about you Son,  why so silent are okay?"

I stop munching my food. And spoke." Yes pa, I'm fine just listening you guys"
I smile.

We all back eating.

" I'm done thanks for the food."

I said and stood up.

" Good night baby" Mama Marie stated.

" Good night, Ma and Pa" I utter.

I climbed upstairs get inside in my room  to sleep tomorrow is another day of ignoring and avoiding.

~~~

           Mew Clarence Pov

It's been three days  Gulf avoiding and ignoring me. I want to talk to him I have a courage but the situation don't let Me, I thought at first he just upset and nothing serious but day by day passes by.  Gulf is seriously ignoring me  I saw  his Friends pointing at me so many times in the cafeteria but he act like Nothing.

Gulf's action doesn't make me happy, honestly my heart is aching and felt sad how can he forget his feelings for Me easily. I guess it's not that strong. I'm at fault too. For not agreeing to be his boyfriend but what can I do. It's just that..

{It's just that you are just obeying the author.}

I stop my tract when I hears someone spoke.

{Who are you? "}

{You're future wife}

{no, Thanks I don't like you }

{Aw! Your so mean.}

{Seriously, who are you?}

{I am the crazy author, who doesn't know what to do in this story, and to annoy you but, love you  very much too}

{So, what's your plan?}

{ I am planning to end this story by making you and Gulf broken hearted, }

{You are cruel and heartless}

{ Well if you don't want that to happen, you better agreed on being Gulf's boyfriend}

{As if,  if  I will do that, you will change your mind, you've gonna separate us at the end of the day.}

{ You maybe right, or you maybe wrong, who knows.}

{ Do whatever you want,  I am just doing the role and character  you've given to me in this story, }

I felt hungry after talking to the author. She's funny this her story but she doesn't know what she's doing. I wander what's her next plan. Shaking my head  decide to went down stair to have a dinner.

I am surprised when I saw Gulf. In dining area. I walk closer to them Mama Marie greeted me. I sat down. Beside Gulf's chair our legs touch but he act like nothing happened. Puting the food in my plate so I can start eating.

After sometime Papa Vince aske on how I am doing so far if I already adjusted in this place. I said that I can drive my own as I don't want to be burthen for them. I am happy when Mama assures me that it's fine and she love to taking care of Me.  I honestly appreciate their efforts and concerned towards me I am thankful my father has a friend like them.

Gulf is the first one finished eating he big goodbye to his parents before he went upstairs to sleep he still ignoring me, at least we had dinner together as usual o wash the dishes. Before took my sleep  Mama Marie just letting me.